• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

tokyo mew mew club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Like, if you could gain any sort of MewMew power, what would it be, and which animal?

See, uncreative. XD

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
Hola!

I am fairly sure that no one here remembers me. . . I'm the Crazy Ryou fan! yeah. . . I am so sorry I haven't been here in awhile! You know, holidays, sickness, realitives, traveling, schooling! AHHHH! Where do the days go!?

But I'm back!

AS for the question:
Peacock! I like those birdies! and. . . and. . . I could shoot laser beams out of my eyes!!! No. . . that's just silly. . .

um. . . until I can think of something more creative,
MP

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
OMG! MYSTRIA PEARL!!! :glomps: Its beeen years!!! XD How have you been? I think everyone remembers you o.o; Now.. Back to the topic.. X3

Panda! And my power? hm... I dunno XD

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
EEEEEE! SUGARFAIRY! AHHH! *re-glompifies!*

ooh! Panda-chan! You could have the-the-the. . . BAMBOO ATTACK! OOH! OR THE SQUISH ATTACK (You just wave your shiny whatever and become really heavy while sustaining a god figure! And- and- and you could Squish people!)

hehehe!

Peacock-chan!

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Like, if you could gain any sort of MewMew power, what would it be, and which animal?

Oh lord. Uncreative Oka-san tries at this. XD

I'd have the DNA of a Fox. Just a regular, ordinary, red fox. ;x

Powers wise, I'd wanna have the ability to turn invisible. (Foxes = Sly)
I don't know what kinda power thingie I'd have. o.o

I'd wanna wear pink. (Too bad Ichigo DX)

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
yay! Fox! I'd wear. . . purple! OOH! NO! ORANGE! NO! RED! Ahh. . . RAINBOW!

*cackles semi-maniacly* Mua. Muahahaha!

MP

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Hm.. I wounder what color I could have... XD Kuro-chan? (black XD) This ish a hard desion ^_^; I like your idea Oka-san! And Mystria-chan! =0

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Is Mew Mew Al le` Mode (Whatever XD) any good? o.o I've wanted to buy it for some time. biut I'm not really sure. =[

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Is Mew Mew Al le` Mode (Whatever XD) any good? o.o I've wanted to buy it for some time. biut I'm not really sure. =[

I herd it sucked D= And most of the characters in the older Manga arent even in it

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Really? I saw that all the old ones where there.. except for that new girl Berii who is part cat and bunny. o.o

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Yes, in the new manga.

How many volumes are out on it.. if you know? o.o

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Really? Only two? Wow, it didn't sell well or something?

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Hm.. I wounder what color I could have... XD Kuro-chan? (black XD) This ish a hard desion ^_^; I like your idea Oka-san! And Mystria-chan! =0

Nuuu... Black ish mine. =0

I'm baaack. I actually forgot about this forum for a while. 0o

I made an emo Kisshu. ^^

emokisshak1.png

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Really? Only two? Wow, it didn't sell well or something?

I think it was just the storyline was short. So that may be why ^^; Welcome back Latios! :glomps: ^^ Like your emo Kishu ^^

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Oh, okay. XD *revives club*

Awesome emo Kish. o.o

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Thanks for the club revive! Hm.. Whats a topic.. OH! XD Have you ever had Tokyo Mew Mew dreams before?

Status
Not open for further replies.