• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tomb Raider: Legend

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
After the failure which was Angel of Darkness, Tomb Raider: Legend was yesterday released in the UK. I bought it today, and so far it's been excellent. The graphics and the pace of the game are pretty good and there are more features added in game (Grapple, PLS, Binoculars etc).

I think it comes out in the US on the 11th, not sure though.

Anyone else got it/getting it?

Last edited:
C

*~Croconaw~*

I havent got it yet but im thinking of getting it.The graphics look brilliant.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
There are some small spoilers below, nothing big, just a few minor things.

So far, I've reached the [SPOIL]Ghana[/SPOIL] level and I guess I'm close to finishing the level since I've been doing it for a long while. It's fun when you get to [SPOIL]swan-dive off of the Waterfall[/SPOIL] near the beginning. :p

Full Metal Alchemist

No idea what I feel
I bought TR Legand when it first came out last Friday. It is more swifter than TR Angel of Darkness. The graphic's are STUNNING! I'm not that far into it but from what I have seen and played up to so far it is very good. If you are a fan of Tomb Raider, definetly get this game as the puzzels are very challenging and the story is very good. I own TR Legand on PS2, and I'm considering buying it for the PSP when it is released.

Consouls it's on.
PS2
PC
Xbox
Xbox 360

Future released of TR Legand.
PSP

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Finished the game on last Tuesday. The ending was somewhat short (as was the final level which was basically a pretty easy battle against [spoil]Amanda[/spoil].

De0XYS

The graphics were good, but i thought TR6 had a lot more to it and they didn't continue the last story at all.

P.S. It only took me two days to complete :(