• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TOMY Plushes

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
All the Wal-Marts that I have ever shopped at stock these adorable plushes next to the card game. I have now made it an objective at every Wally World I visit to see what plushes they have. My local Wal-Mart has millions of Bunnelbys. No one loves the rabbit.

Which plushes are for sell at your local Wal-Mart? And which ones do you have in your collection?

My team is Sylveon, Vaperon and Hawlucha.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
The only plush from the little US Tomy sets I ever bought was Togepi. I think my Chinese Clefairy is a Tomy too though. I've noticed there's always a pile of some char left in those boxes, which make me wonder how they pick which pokemon they're gonna do.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I go to Toys R Us because it's within walking distance of my house. They have Mega Ampharos, Mega Garchomp, Mega Absol, Mega Lucario, Mega Mewtwo X, Eevee, Espeon, Espurr, Pancham, Raichu (I know, I was shocked too) and Litleo

The only Tomy plushie I actually have at home is a Sylveon I bought at a convention. I also have a random Espeon, but it's not Tomy... I'm hoping to find more Fairy types. (And Munna/Musharna)

Last edited:

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
I go to Toys R Us because it's within walking distance of my house. They have Mega Ampharos, Mega Garchomp, Mega Absol, Mega Lucario, Mega Mewtwo X, Eevee, Espeon, Espurr, Pancham, Raichu (I know, I was shocked too) and Litleo

The only Tomy plushie I actually have at home is a Sylveon I bought at a convention. I also have a random Espeon, but it's not Tomy... I'm hoping to find more Fairy types. (And Munna/Musharna)

Very fortunate in that selection! I wish I could find a Raichu!

I am currently living in Orlando and the nearest Wal-Mart only had Eeevevolutions, so I bought Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon and Leafeon.