• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tony Hart

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Not sure if there is a thread for this (i've looked and found nothing) but artist Tony Hart (from surrey) passed away this morning, he used to have many art programmes such as Smart Hart, Vision on,Hartbeat and Take Hart.

Here is the link to the story!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7836112.stm

This is a sad,sad day for me :(

Leave your memories and talk about them here.

Last edited:

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
Who is he??? ive never heard of him.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
for a second I thought it said Tony Hawk. o_o'

but even though I never heard of him, I guess he was a good person.

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
Wait, WHAT!?

Holy wow. That's terrible news >_>

I can't help but be a little irked by those "Oh, I never knew him but it's sad anyway" posts, because I'm cynical enough to think it's for +1 Post count reasons. But that's just me so whatever.

Anyway... Man. I loved this guy. Tch, I hope 2009 doesn't claim too many well-respected figures. >_< Man...

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Wait, WHAT!?

Holy wow. That's terrible news >_>

I can't help but be a little irked by those "Oh, I never knew him but it's sad anyway" posts, because I'm cynical enough to think it's for +1 Post count reasons. But that's just me so whatever.

Anyway... Man. I loved this guy. Tch, I hope 2009 doesn't claim too many well-respected figures. >_< Man...

Thanks, i was annoyed people just wanted post +1, if they diddn't know him they diddn't have to post.
I hope no more well-respected figures die, we have a lack of them these days, what have kids got to look upto?? a bunch of idiot rappers and tanorexic blonde bimbos like Jordan/Paris Hilton ect.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
It would have been much more fitting if he had had a heart attack. I hated Heartbeat, but he was a pretty talented artist and a very good presenter. It's a shame that he died but he seemed to have had a nice life.