• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tony's Fakedex!

Tony~Jirachi

best pokemon ever
Inspired by Farreer and Korobooshi Kojiro's Fakemon.

Well i finally got my scanner up and running. Each day i will post up one line in my fakedex, either its a singles pokemon or one with multiple evos, at least 1 a day. I've been working on them for about a month now, and im still working on some. Some of my early ones (the first few), i know arent to well and i plan to redraw them soon. I'll be putting them up in the order i drew them. Well thanks for looking and please comment to help improve my art!

--------------------------------------

Hummintail
Flying/Grass
Hummingbird Pokemon
Abilities: Chlorophyll or Honey Gather
Male 50% Female 50%
Pokedex Entry: The males are very protective of their mates. The red dot on their tails are used to scare predators.
They use their long beaks to drink nectar. Sometimes SUNFLORA are mistaken as flowers.
Flying and Fairy Egg Groups
Evolution: Hummintail -->Humscissor. Evolve at level 35 (MALE only)

Humscissor
Flying/Grass
Rainbow Scissor Tail Hummingbird Pokemon
Abilities: Intimidate or Honey Gather
Male 100% Female 0%
Pokedex Entry: Only Male HUMMINTAIL evolve as a defense technique to protect females. Its bright colors attract predators toward it and away from its mate and eggs.
Its tails and head feather are meant to scare predators. Its beak is also a very effective tool. Its never been seen on the ground, or resting, it always is flying in midair, it can even fly with one wing, perfectly as it could with two.

Hope you like them, these i plan to redraw especially Humscissor, his wing looks awkward, and i dont like his eye.​

Last edited:

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
hummintail is nice, simple and cute although i don't really like humscissor. I'd prefer you reshape its head.

really good drawings though.

Jonny Chleevas

I can do it!
Sprite them is what i say.

Tony~Jirachi

best pokemon ever
May's Brother - Thanks. Yeah i plan to redraw both, these where my first two i practiced on so, i know they arent the best ones. I dont like Humscissor as much either, i need to fix his wings, head, and eye.

Jonny Chleevas - I would if i was good at it. You can sprite these two if you want, let me see how they come out if you do.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
i think if the heads on both are reworked a bit theyed be even better, like the dex enteries too

Tony~Jirachi

best pokemon ever
i think if the heads on both are reworked a bit theyed be even better, like the dex enteries too

Hmm i seemed to like them, maybe is hould try drawing them in different poses to fix the head thing, thanks i like Hummintail's dex the best Sunflora mistakes lol. More will be up in minutes
EDIT:Heres todays line.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Ganole
Dragon
Gecko Anole Pokemon
Male 50% Female 50%
Abilities: Poison Heal or Rough Skin
Pokedex Entry: Only male GANOLE have the orange dewlap as a form of body temperature control and to attract females.
According to some pokemon researchers, the tip of its tail contains some poison.
Dragon Egg Group
Evolution Line: Ganole --> Dramodo -Evolves at Level 40 if ATK is higher than SPATK
Ganole --> Frillizard -Evolves at Level 40 if SPATK is higher than ATK
Ganole --> Glizard -Evolve at Aerial Tower

Dramodo
Dragon/Poison
Komodo Dragon Pokemon
Male 50% Female 50%
Abilities: Intimidate or Rough Skin
Pokedex Entry: Old legends state that the skull and crossbones on its back is the source of its fatal poison.
This pokemon uses 2 types of poison, Fatal and Battle. However the fatal poison has never been seen used.

Frillizard
Dragon/Poison
Frill-Necked Lizard Pokemon
Male 50% Female 50%
Abilities: Poison heal or Guts
Pokedex Entry: It is said that sometimes the skull and crossbones glow, but no one knows why.
This pokemon uses its frill to attract mates, cool off, and scare predators.

Glizard
Dragon/Flying
Gliding Lizard Pokemon
Male 50% Female 50%
Abilities: Speed boost or Limber
Pokedex Entry: Through evolution it gained enough speed, so that it can use its skin flaps to glide.
This pokemon is extremely hard to find because of its camouflage and speed.

Well hope you like! On Glizard i used too dark of a brown, and plan to redo it too. Frillizard i just plan to redraw and redesign, i drew it too messely and it just looks disgusting.​

Last edited:

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
these are pretty cool. your poses are better than mine! the only one i don't really like is humscissor, but not even you seem to like that one. conceptually it's good, but the picture doesn't do it justice.

Tony~Jirachi

best pokemon ever
Thanks. Most of the poses (like Dramodo), i get from googled pictures. For example i enter komodo dragon in google images and find one i really like, then i mimic the pose and add pokemon like characteristics. Humscissor is planned to be the first one to be redrawn. Maybe some sort of pose, like this; hes looking behind his shoulder to the right while flapping his wings, i want to make him at least look like hes flying like his dex entry says.

Heres todays (8/22/07) (two lines today since there isnt much.
-----------------------------------------------

Avirisu
Electric/Flying
Flying Squirrel Pokemon
Male 50% Female 50%
Abilities: Volt Absorb or Static
Pokedex Entry: It is said evolving a PACHIRISU at Aerial Tower, gives it the ability to fly.
Pokedex Entry 2: AVIRISU can glide at speeds of up to 50mph depending on wind thermals.
Evolution: Raise Pachirisu 1 level in Aerial Tower.

Pancub
Normal
Panda Cub Pokemon
Male 50% Female 50%
Abilities: Cute Charm or Snow Cloak
Pokedex Entry: This pokemon is incredibly rare. Even though they live on cold mountain tops, they are not ICE type.
Pokedex Entry 2: Research has proved that Pancub eggs can only be hatched on a certain day of the month.
Evolution: Pancub --> Yinda - Evolve at level 35.
Egg Group: Ground/Monster

Yinda
Normal/Dark
Ying Yang Panda Pokemon
Male 50% Female 50%
Ability: Ying Yang - Makes Dark or Normal type attacks 50% stronger every other turn.
Pokedex Entry: This pokemon is filled with pure evil, but doesn't know it. It is very lonely and tries to make new friends by giving travelling trainers bear hugs.
Pokedex Entry 2: Legend says that it has a dark aura. Its tail contains all its evil, some trainers even get it removed to release the evil.

Hope you all like. The scanner seems to of made Avirisu look funny i dont know why or what though. Pancub sucks, i made him too fat and i messed up his eyes, another to add to my redraw list. Yinda is one of my favorites in my fakedex, look at him hes tough, adorable, and a fighting machine. And you know you cant feel bad for it.​

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
nice concepts with these new ones, i definitely wouldn't have thought of a panda with an evil tail. i just think that the two pandas look too much like actual pandas. you said you were redrawing one or two, so if you redraw these, try to make them look less like real pandas. then again, don't go to the other extreme... (spinda scares me)

Tony~Jirachi

best pokemon ever
nice concepts with these new ones, i definitely wouldn't have thought of a panda with an evil tail. i just think that the two pandas look too much like actual pandas. you said you were redrawing one or two, so if you redraw these, try to make them look less like real pandas. then again, don't go to the other extreme... (spinda scares me)

lol yeah spinda is creepy. Pancub, i guess maybe a pacifire? (sp?) or a bib, yeah that can make sense, but then i would need a middle evo, so no has a level 34+ Baby panda. Maybe not, but i like the bib and pacifire. Yinda i like the way it is but i guess ill experiment with different things on it.

EDIT: Rank up w00t!

-Leafia-

I dont find any of em to look like a pokemon except the pachirisu evo i think they need bigger eyes and less detail

Tony~Jirachi

best pokemon ever
What kind of details do you mean? And why dont they look like pokemon? I think i did a good job at that. 3 more coming later today

EDIT: Sorry for lack of update today, lots of homework (yeah homework on the 4th day of school). Ill post two lines tommorow or 1, then half of another, i need to start making more fast, i have about 6 pokemon currently done, which should last , crap untill tommorow of saturday, luckily tommorows friday.

Last edited:

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
sheesh, you're back in school ALREADY? wow. you must have started summer vacation early too.

when are you gonna put up more?

Tony~Jirachi

best pokemon ever
sheesh, you're back in school ALREADY? wow. you must have started summer vacation early too.

when are you gonna put up more?

summer started june 1 , i guess thats early. Ill post a few today, i like these, im pretty happy the way they came out, theyll be up later, but dont be to sure ill have some saturday, ill be at my friends house most likely
EDIT: Ive decided im going to start to post 1 fakemon a day, usually, sometimes ill post more. Im running really low on pokemon ive already drawn (like 6 are left), so this way i can conserve the ones i have:

----------------------------------------------------------

Flamini
Water
Baby Flamingo Pokemon
Male 25% Female 75%
Abilities:Cute Charm or Water Absorb
Pokedex Entry: This young hatchling wades pn one leg to imitate FLAMUSE.
Pokedex Entry 2: It will turn pink and lose its fluffy down when it begins to evolve.
Egg Group: Flying/Water 1
Evolution: Flamini --> Flymingo- at level 15 --> Flamuse at level 45

hope you all like

Last edited:

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
Hey! These are cool. And I live in Florida, too! I had homework on like the second day of school. My school started the 20th. Anyways, I really like the komodo dragons. You're really talented. But, I was wondering if you could possibly make the scanned pictures appear bigger? It's kinda hard for me to see details on them.

They're still awesome, though.

Tony~Jirachi

best pokemon ever
Hey! These are cool. And I live in Florida, too! I had homework on like the second day of school. My school started the 20th. Anyways, I really like the komodo dragons. You're really talented. But, I was wondering if you could possibly make the scanned pictures appear bigger? It's kinda hard for me to see details on them.

They're still awesome, though.

thanks, i live in south florida, and yeah i got homework on the second day too. Only Dramodo is a komodo dragon but hes one of my favorites too. just click on them, lol it will open a new window with a bigger pic.