• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Too Funk to Druck's trade shop of something or other

nightfrost

Oooooh... do I see a shiny female ralts? You said you wanted egg move Pokemon, so if this offer is okay, tell me what pokemon you want and what move(s) you want it to have. (Ihave every single breedable pokemon except manaphy)

reptoid101

Shiny Hunter
Might you be interested in an Adamant Tyrogue with the egg moves Hi Jump Kick, Mach Punch, and Bullet Punch? I have other natures if you'd like something other than Adamant, just say so.

nightfrost

Actually, I really like that shiny Vulpix too... as I said in my earlier post, I have every breedable Pokemon except for Manaphy, so I can do pretty much any egg move/nature/gender combo you want.

Interested in the male rats SF I can offer a drizzle pOlitoed with 31 IV in Hp sp atk sp defense or a SF porygon

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
I'm interested In your 3 S/F legendary birds and Pixies and your timid and modest eevees( do these have their DW abilities?), as well As both of the genies and terrakion and virizion, plus the HP ground vulpix (ONLY IF DW).also any nicknameable S/F pokemon you own would be cool.
I can offer:
Shiny flawless:
HP fire peetilil
adamant klink
Bold DW eevee (lvl 13, EV wiped) (w/ curse)
Calm Maractus
adamant axew
Sassy ferroseed (O speed IV, EM: stealth rocks, leech seed)
Impish Skarmory (EM: Stealth rock/roost/brave bird/ Whirlwind)
Impish DW gligar
adamant marill (huge power, lvl 3, rare candied) EM: Aqua jet/superpower/substitute
Adamant snivy (EM iron tail)
adamant Scizor (EM: Roost/superpower/bug bite)
adamant DW magikarp
adamant bagon (EM: hydro pump/dragon dance)
Jolly treecko (EM: grasswhistle)

Thar's around half of my S/F list, I also have some flawless events('Round 10). But I don't wann a make such a large post

Last edited:

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Hello, if possible I'd like this Vulpix:
#037 Vulpix | NN: N/A | Female
Timid | Aug. 19, 2011 | Route 3
Notable Moves: None
31/31/31/30/30/31

I'd be willing to offer one of the shiny legendary beasts with your choosing of the OT: GAMESTP, or the wifi-distribution variant.
If you don't want those, I have a quite a few shiny 4rth gen. RNG's with 2 or more flawless IV's I can share upon request.
Thanks, and if possible please PM/VM me.

Last edited:

mogan3

Wanna trade
i ca offer a shiny thunderous and others for a shn ralts and gible

Critical Tiger

Pokemon Collector
Um.....I have almost all 4th gen events (if you wanted others) but I saw you wanted Celebi and the shiny beasts events english? or did someone give you them already. I have many english of all of them but 1 japanese of celebi and entei and those are unreplacable....

Vandslaux

I'm interested in:

#646 Kyurem | NN: N/A | Genderless
Timid | Jul. 28, 2000 | Giant Chasm
30/6/31/30/31/30
Has HP Fire 70

I can trade a 31/31/31/17/31/31 shiny Impish Giratina w/ Sleep Talk and Dragon Pulse.

Do you still have a Landerous? Id be interested but im not sure if you would want anything I have.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
hey there. i have a shiny event raikou. do you want to trade for your sf volcarona? also, good job on rng. it is exrutiatingly difficult to get right.

elyk800

I am interested in your:

#147 Eevee | NN: N/A | Male
Timid | Oct.7, 2011 | Route 3
Notable Moves: Wish, Yawn, Curse, and Stored Power
31/31/30/30/30/30
DW. Has HP Fighting 70

# 147 Dratini | NN: N/A | Male
Adamant | Jul. 28, 2011 | Skyarrow Bridge
Notable Moves: ExtremeSpeed and Dragon Dance
31/31/31/21/31/31
DW

I do not have much to offer, since I do not have the ability to RNG pokemon, so I can't really get flawless or shinies.

I can offer you Dream World Females:

Vuplix
Taillow
Lickitung
Poliwag
Mareep
Lotad
Kangaskhan
Nidoran
Stantler
Exeggcute
Hoppip
Oddish
Farfetch'd
Doduo
Shuppet
Smoochum
Slugma
Caterpie
Illumise

I hope we can agree on something!

Darkrulerjoe

Hi there, I would like your...

Modest Moltres
Bold Uxie
Timid Azelf

All I can really offer is either DW female pokemon and egg moves. Here's what I have...

DW Lileep
DW Vulpix
DW Corphish
DW Larvitar
DW Dratini
DW Phanpy
DW Poochyena
DW Poliwag
DW Minccino
DW Eevee
DW Abra
DW Natu
When I get around to EV training my Pichu and evolving it then I'll have a DW Pichu/Pikachu

Here are my Egg move pokemon...
Male Zubat (Brave Bird)
Male Phanphy (Ice Shard)
Male Corphish (Dragon Dance)
Male Litwick (Heat Wave)
Male Growlithe (Close Combat & Heat Wave)
Male Abra (Skill Swap & Guard Swap)
Male Deino (Earth Power & Dark Pulse)

I can breed you a DW Abra with Skill Swap & Guard Swap, or a DW Corphish with Dragon Dance. I could also breed you a DW Phanphy with Ice shard as well..If you like anything on this list then give me a pm.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Is This Shop still Up? of so, I would like an Adamant Ralts and Timid Rotom For My Shiny Jolly Flawless Chimchar and Shiny Adamant Flawless Scizor? (Lv1)

EDIT: Please VM me if you answered this on your shop :D

Last edited:

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
#280 Ralts | NN: N/A | Male
Adamant | Oct. 9, 2011 | Victory Road
Notable Moves: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, and Confuse Ray
31/31/31/4/31/31

Can I get this Ralts, and I'll give you a shiny HP Grass (Pwr 70) Ninetales with Drought?

Chingchar

I am interested in the kyurem I can offer celebi and shiny beast event pokemon as well as marvel scale female dratini and many egg move pokes just tell me what you want. I am also interested in the female rants and the male eevee. :)

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Would you be willing to trade this:
#037 Vulpix | NN: N/A | Female
Timid | Aug. 19, 2011 | Route 3
31/31/31/30/30/31
DW. Has HP Ground 70. Available EVed.
For, a shiny raikou, suicune or entei, or a male snorunt w/ spikes and protect? I can have them hold jaboca, micle or cutsap berry aswell.

spiritqt

just noticed i kinda necro'd this, sorry

Hello,

If you still have them I am interested in your

Timid | Oct.7, 2011 | Route 3
Notable Moves: Wish, Yawn, Curse, and Stored Power
31/31/30/30/30/30
DW. Has HP Fighting 70,

Modest | Oct.7, 2011 | Moor of Iccirus
31/30/31/30/31/31
DW. Has HP Grass 70
or

#479 Rotom | NN: N/A | Genderless
Timid | May 1, 2011 | Chargestone Cave
31/26/30/31/31/31
Has HP Ice 70. Comes as Rotom-W

I have an event celebi. Please let me know if you are interested in trading, thanks

Last edited:

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Is this shop still running?