• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Too Late to Catch Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulicies

Mild Monk
I was previously following along with this XY season (which has been much better than the unfortunate Black/White series), but got busy with life and fell off the wagon for a while. Now that so many more episodes have aired, I feel intimidated to jump back in. Is this series almost over? Is it too late to get back into this season?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
No. It's not even close to finishing. Halfway at worst since Ash has four badges and is heading for Lumiouse to battle Clemont. So I'm pretty sure you can catch up. (Is this topic even allowed?)

Ulicies

Mild Monk
You know, it's been a while since I've been on Serebii, so it just might..

After refreshing myself on the rules, it technically isn't against the rules, but in retrospect, still pretty pointless.

Last edited:

chalkus

Aside from Ash winning badges, nothing signoficant plot wise has happened for any of the other three characters, so you're fine. You could just skip the filler eps and watch the plot relevant ones instead. Or you can try watching two episodes a day until you reach where the anime is now. Your choice.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Ah, thank you. That's exactly what I needed. Do those filler episodes develop characters at all?
For the most part no. They're (some of them) are fun to watch, depending on one's POV, but they don't really do much for character development and can be skipped.

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
I was previously following along with this XY season (which has been much better than the unfortunate Black/White series), but got busy with life and fell off the wagon for a while. Now that so many more episodes have aired, I feel intimidated to jump back in. Is this series almost over? Is it too late to get back into this season?

Uh, no? Yeah, it's good, go watch it. And remember to watch everything, even fillers, because FUN THINGS ARE FUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.