• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Too many Rockets in Silph co tower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venusaur Rules

Venusaur is #1
Do you think there are too many Rockets in Silph Co tower in Saffron?

When i first played Leaf Green i hated to vs the Rockets in Silph Co tower now i just think its a way to level up your pokemon so what do you think?

I agree, I had to go in and out of the building many times to beat it because there were just too many rockets. But I did get them up many levels though.

They're extremely easy to avoid. There's like, three or four that you absolutely have to battle to get through, but that's it.

Personally, I like the number of Rockets in Siph Co - I take full advantage of the levelupspamfest to get my Pokes to a decent array of levels.

There are only so many trainers in that game you can go against without having to use the Vs Seeker.

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Personally, I like the number of Rockets in Siph Co - I take full advantage of the levelupspamfest to get my Pokes to a decent array of levels.

There are only so many trainers in that game you can go against without having to use the Vs Seeker.

Exactly what I do. It's not even like they are of any difficultly. I usually go and have each member of my team gain atleast 3 levels each, depending on how I am going through the game.

Rugia Thunder

Biohazard!
I actually wish there were more rockets at the tower, I loved fighting them all, fun challenge to see how many I could sweep without healing. Was fun seeing if I ran out of PP or HP first xD

Would have been fun if they kept sending more after me as I'd knock them one by one like flies lol :3

Electric

I use them to level up. I'm at the Pokemon Tower and my Charizard is at level 40 already, and will be higher when I get to Silph Co.

Anyways, there is a way to get to the president without fighting any trainers, but it's hard, and requires you to do a bit of searching around. You do have to fight your rival, but on the president's floor there is a rocket grunt blocking the room entrance, and he turns to look down and left, and it's hard to get past him without him seeing you.

aaron-now

The makers decided that you'd need more leveling before you advance from that section (usually passing on the idea of wild and seeker training). So do I think there were to many Rockets? Yes. They could have easily put trainers in other routes (with more variety than just poisons. Way to screw Bulbasaur, Game Freak). But this was meant to say that it was a major operation of Team Rocket, like the radio tower in Goldenrod. So I'm on the line for this one.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I try to battle as many Rockets as I can. Though, if I haven't seen the Nap Lady yet, I have to go the Pokemon center about 10-20 times due to the Poison they keep on inflicting on me.

I think the number is good, I don't see anything wrong with it.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
It does seem a bit overwhelming, but only given the small variety of their Pokemon. If they had more diverse lineups it might not seem so monotonous.

CAH

Calm And Hyper
I think it was good, I went through every floor and smashed all of them. It was good for levelling up and made the game longer too. I personally like crushing in game trainers one by one.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
They're extremely easy to avoid. There's like, three or four that you absolutely have to battle to get through, but that's it.

my thoughts exactly, most of them are easy to avoid because they look away from the direction you walk, it's a much used trick even in the newer games.

frozenthunder

Master Breeder
its worth the time for the experience to defeat all of the rockets and if you have the amulet coin you get a little git more money and your pokemon level up so there may be a lot of them but its worht it in the end
there should be more later in the game and not the pathetic ammount that are in the islands cuz there are only ylike 10 there and they are not that hard to beat except the admin you fight to get the sapphire or ruby cant remeber which it is

Chaos Shadow

Plus, it's a wonderful experience sweep if you run through, grab the card key, and then open up the path to the lady who lets you nap, you don't need to run out and keep healing when you get low on HP/PP. Then it's just plain fun!

I think there should be more, personally. If Giovanni's taking over the entire company it should be pretty much swimming in Rockets. Ah well. Silph Co is still a lot of fun; one of my favorite parts of the game, actually.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I sorta didn't care, but when i avoided them at the begining, i alwas forgot on which ones i didn't battle, and i'd run into them again.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
in my 2 first games on it, they made me very angry i was verrry impatient , and i wanted lapras! but then on my third i wanted to level up my pokemon more so i got used to it : P

Status
Not open for further replies.