• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Too-Weak's Nursery [Gen 6]

Joth

Back from the Dead
Hi there! I'm not particularly partial to my Ttarite and would be willing to offer it for a Wooper to complete my competitive team. I'd like it to be Male, nicknamed Giggity, Relaxed with IV's of 31/31/31/31/31/x and in a Net Ball please. Thank you!

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Hello. I'm back for more. I was wondering if you can do this list?

Need
- buizel with aqua ring- male
- ha starly with double edge- male
- ha murkrow with brave bird/ mirror move- male
- Ha Larvitar with dragon dance, outrage, iron defense, and stealth rock- male
- ha carvanha- female
- ha slowpoke with belly drum- male
- ha lileep with stealth rock, recover, and giga drain- male
male
- ha cottonee- female
- ha bagon with dragon pulse and hydro pump- male

I can offer any thing in my shop, a shiny mienfoo, basculin, and torkoal. I can also work something else out. Hope to do business. :)

too-weak

TO JOTH
Any Egg moves you need for it? And which Ability would you like? Going to try to have it ready for Monday night, if Friend Safari decides to give me a female (for Net Ball breeding) in a reasonable matter of time. My time zone is USA Central time (-5GMT), usually on most nights Monday-Saturday but working late on Thursday and Friday this coming week.

TO ROCK (Lot of text so spoiler tagged)[spoil]
Can do sometime this upcoming week, but not sure on Cottonee or Lileep. Need to check my Gen5 games for those two.
MALE Buizel with Aqua Ring
MALE Reckless Starly with Double-Edge (need to breed and level a Togepi to 45 Togetic)
MALE Prankster Murkrow (Moxie Honchkrow) with Brave Bird and Mirror Move (Mandibuzz)
MALE Sand Veil (Unnerve TTar) Larvitar (Axew Dance/Rage, Tyrantum SR, aron/shieldon Iron Def). Bit of a long breed, but gives me an excuse to breed a good TTar for myself too. So that's OK.
MALE Regenerator Slowpoke with Belly Drum (Snorlax, Poliwag, check my Azumarill)
Male Sheer Force Bagon (Moxie Salamence) with DPulse and HPump (Horsea)

FEMALE Speed Boost Carvahna

NEED TO CHECK GEN5 GAMES, leaning no, but I'll PM you next week about these two.
MALE Storm Drain Lileep with SR (Breedable Gen 5 tutor move, including Corsola), Recover (Corsola), Giga Drain (Unbreedable TUTOR ONLY move). Need to see if I have a HA Lileep and any Corsola on Black2/White1. Giga Drain is the part that has me worried.
Cottonee-Don't THINK I have a Hidden Ability one. But I do know I have some egg moves and IVs on the non-HA ones.
[/spoil]

Machomacho

Hi there!!

I have these pokes that you want:
Aroma Veil Spritzee
Skill Link Aipom
Grass Pelt Gogoat

I was hoping to get in return:
Unburden Treecko
Water Absorb Cacnea
Infiltrator Zubat

too-weak

TO MACHOMACHO
I can get you those three. Any gender preferences on any of them? Either way I should be able to have them ready by Monday night.

Machomacho

TO MACHOMACHO
I can get you those three. Any gender preferences on any of them? Either way I should be able to have them ready by Monday night.

I would prefer all female, but treecko can be male since the ratio is so small.

Somanine

Hi, I'm interested in the following HA pokémon:
Kangaskhan (Inner Focus), Torkoal (Shell Armor), Clamperl (Rattled), Relicanth (Sturdy) and Shelmet (Overcoat).
I prefer them female, but I'll take male too.

I have almost all of the HA pokémon you're looking for, I've put the list under the spoiler tag. I'll go and catch the ones you want in the Friend Safari, so they'll have 2 IV's.

Sniper Spearow
Run Away Oddish
Sand Force Dugtrio
Defiant Farfetch'd
Ice Body Dewgong
Overcoat Cloyster
Aftermath Electrode
Vital Spirit Magmar
Vital Spirit Electabuzz
Vital Spirit Tyrogue
Sand Veil Phanpy
Early Bird Sunkern
Rattled Dunsparce
Weak Armor Slugma
Sniper Ariados
Overcoat Forretress
Weak Armor Skarmory
Scrappy Loudred
Sheer Force Trapinch
Guts Luxio
Rattled Combee
Soundproof Snover
Poison Touch Toxicroak
Heavy Metal Bronzong
Water Veil Floatzel
Overgrow Pansage
Torrent Panpour
Overcoat Swadloon
Leaf Guard Petilil
Anger Point Sandile
Unnerve Fraxure
Sand Veil Stunfisk
Swarm Galvantula
Sap Sipper Zebstrika
Reckless Meinfoo
Mold Breaker Throh
Scrappy Pancham
Rivalry Tranquill
Clear Body Klang
Solar Power Helioptile
Friend Guard Vivillion
Infiltrator Inkay
Symbiosis Floette
Magician Klefki
Soundproof Bouffalant (not from FS, so no IV's)
I hope we can trade!

too-weak

Relicanth might be a bit hard for a female (12.5% female, and then need the ability to pass ontop of that). The rest should be no problem to get a female on my end. Hoping to get done on my end before Tuesday night. Definately will be done by before next weekend is over, but plan to get done early this week while work schedule is still light.

I'd prefer females if possible. though I know a few are hard to get female on, so male is okay if need be.
Guts Luxio
Soundproof Bouffalant (no IVs is fine, I got 6IV fathers to fix that up later)
Vital Spirit Magmar (75% male so if you can't get female, that's ok)
Vital Spirit Electabuzz (75% male, so if you can't get female thats ok)
Vital Spirit Tyrogue (100% male only species, so obviously have to go male there)

Somanine

All right, I'll have yours ready by then as well.

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Back for more. :) Do you have a ha oddish that I can get fairly quickly? I have the ha Sandile and ha shinx on you wish list.

too-weak

Sorry, don't have a HA Oddish. The one FC I have that has an Oddish Safari doesn't have X or Y so I can't get HA off his Safari.

Last edited:

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Okay. Do you still want shinx or Sandile for something?

rayista

Hi I´m interested in:

41 Zubat (Infiltrator) with Egg moves: Brave Bird, Giga Drain, Nasty Plot, Hypnosis
Goldeen (Lightning Rod)
Kabutops (Weak Armor)
Chinchou (Water Absorb)
223 Remoraid (Moody, which is banned on Smogon)
Treecko (Unburden)
Mudkips (Damp)

If you want enter in my shop and If you want some of them we make a trade, my shop, bye.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Hi there!

You've paid a visit to my shop in the past, so I figured it was about time I poked my nose around your shop as well.
I'm glad I did, because you have a couple of things I need!

I am looking for:

HA Kabuto
HA Shellos
HA Cottonee
HA Bouffalant

(the Natures/genders/etc don't matter)

I can offer:

HA Lileep
HA Anorith
HA Chatot
HA Finneon

Let me know! :)

Last edited:

too-weak

I accept that. Going to get started on it right now. Might be done tonight, will be done by tomorrow night at latest.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I accept that. Going to get started on it right now. Might be done tonight, will be done by tomorrow night at latest.

Sounds good. I've got everything all ready on my end so just PM when you're ready :)

EDIT: Trade complete. The trade was fast and I got everything I requested.

Last edited:

too-weak

It's been ten days since any posts in here so... Let's Boost this!
Sorry, been playing too much Etrian Odyssey Untold lately, before ORAS, Smash, and Persona Q can distract me from it.

Anyways, I have GOOD NEWS to announce! I can now breed for Hidden Power types in the Field Egg group since I now have a 30/30/30/30/30/30 father for that egg group! Of course, many HP lookup pages don't actually list every combo. If there are SPECIFIC IVs you NEED at 31 for purposes outside of hitting the Hidden Power typing, please let me know.

Please note that certain HPs can NOT be obtained with certain IVs at 31. Such as
HP Rock cannot have 31 Speed
30/30/31/31/30/30
31/31/30/31/30/30
30/31/30/31/30/30
31/30/30/31/30/30

Any "31" stat you don't need can be ANY ODD number.
Any "30" IV you don't need can be ANY EVEN number.

Draco9746

Requesting:
HA Porygon
HA Lapras with Freeze Dry
HA Magmar
HA Electrabuzz

Offering:
HA Diglett
HA Phanpy
HA Pancham
HA Snover

too-weak

Sounds good, Draco9746.
Any gender you need?
And for Electabuzz and Magmar, would you prefer those evolved (they'll have random EV's via Battle Chateau fights) or the babies (Elekid and Magby, Lv1 no EV's)?

I know I have some spare HA Porygon and possible some HA Lapras with Freeze Dry already setup, so I should be ready either tonight or tomorrow night
(For time reference, in my time Zone [USA, Central Time zone -5GMT] it's almost 8pm here as of this post. Going to add your FC and get started with the breeding now.