• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Too-Weak's Nursery [Gen 6]

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
ok, so if you do EV training, what would you accept for it?

too-weak

EV training? How's evolution stones sound? I got Pickup users and XY Buyable covered. Which means I still need any of the following

Shiny Stone
Dawn Stone
Moon Stone

Assuming you stick basic 252/252/6 builds and all of them share one of the 252 stats, I can do multiple at once for a single stone (Lv 100 Tropius with Fly and Sweet Scent and Razor Leaf and bunch of empty party slots).

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
ok :)

pokemon: Foongus
EVs: 252 Sdef 252 HP 6 Satk
Offering: Dawn stone

too-weak

OK. I'll take it. Do you need me to breed the Foongus too? Or do you have one you can supply? If you got one to supply I'll have this done tonight (it's about 4:30pm my time).
I can do a second for free if you have a second Pokemon that needs something like
252HP 252Any 6any
So long as both can be supplied to me at the same time.

PS already added your FC

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
OK. I'll take it. Do you need me to breed the Foongus too? Or do you have one you can supply? If you got one to supply I'll have this done tonight (it's about 4:30pm my time).
I can do a second for free if you have a second Pokemon that needs something like
252HP 252Any 6any
So long as both can be supplied to me at the same time.

PS already added your FC
ok, added ya and going online now, as for a 2nd pokemon, atm that's my only defensive pokemon, my others are more offensive :) and this was sent at 6:53 for me, so I believe we are an hour apart oh and forgot lol I have al rdy bred the foongus :)

Last edited:

too-weak

Back. Was eating supper when you messaged. Should take under 2 hours once we get everything sent out to eachother. I got two Blissey Bases that haven't been fought today, so I can level it up a little bit if you like too (at no charge).

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Pokemon Trainer
Hi, I was wondering if you could breed a Shinx with the egg moves Ice Fang and Double Kick? I really don't care about the nature or IV spread, I just need a Shinx with those two egg moves. Could you also tell me what you'd like in return? I have no clue what to offer. I forgot to add this to my original post, but is it possible for me to also get a Treecko with Bullet Seed and Dragon Breath? It's fine if you can't, I'll understand.

Last edited:

too-weak

I should be able to have both by Thursday night (USA Central time zone, currently a little after 11am on Wednesday). Might even be able to get them done tonight if I'm not busy after work.

Dusk stone, Dawn Stone, and/or Shiny Stone would be nice if you got some extras of any of those. I'm running a bit low on them myself.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
I have 2 dawn stones to spare; I would love a Mudkip and Snivy. If they have eggmoves I wouldn't mind, I would love to use them for both breeding and battling purposes. But do you think I could substitute the Snivy for a Gible? I need Gible more then I need the starters :)

too-weak

I know I have at least a 4IV Gible female sitting around and I think it has a couple random egg moves still. Got a long day at work on Friday, so they might not be ready until Saturday or Sunday (I got Sunday off).
So Mudkip and Gible for two shiny stones? I can do that. Did you want me to level or EV train them too?