• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Too-Weak's Nursery [Gen 6]

Draco9746

Would prefer All to be female, I can take their prevolved form if it is easier for you. I will also give u a dugtrio with sand force instead of the diglett because it is easier for me as of right now.

too-weak

Sounds goods. Electabuzz and Magmar favor males, but not nearly as bad as starters. So it should still be pretty easy to get a female for Elekid and Magby.

too-weak

unfamiliarceilings, I accept that offer. I'm in the middle of another batch atm, but I should be able to have yours ready for Monday night.

Lilitha_D

Hello. :)

My dilemma is this. I am simply seeking an Iron Fist Chimchar. No egg moves or IV's necessary since I don't compete (and would rather go for those things on my own). I don't want a shiny. I just want an Iron Fist Male/Female Chimchar. (I have my own ditto, so a male is perfectly fine with its HA).

However, what I have to offer in return is probably basic at best. I have HA Froakies, Chespins, Gibles (who will come with a complementary Rocky Helmet), an extra Creselia, a Japanese Haunter, a Japanese Hawlucha, and Poke'rus to offer. I also have an extra male speed boost Torchic.

The Froakies are all Timid, and I have 1 Female that I can part with. The Gilbe I can offer is female with TM moves, Rough Skin (plus Rocky Helmet), and a Jolly nature (since I couldn't breed for egg moves and a Jolly nature just yet). I also have a Jolly Male with Rough Skin and the following moves: Earthquake, Dragon Breath, Sand Tomb, and Outrage. The Creselia is of Jolly Nature, lv. 50 with the moves Aurora Beam, Mist, Future Sight, and Slash; and it has Poke'rus.

I am very willing to give Creselia away for free (as it trade her extra for anything). I would just really desire a basic Male/Female Chimchar with Iron Fist, whichever is available. If you cannot help me here, could you please tell me of someone who can. :)

As a side note, my offers are all on my X game, so none of them are hacked/illegal.

Please and thank you. :)

Lilitha_D

Nevermind! brunocoasta1 kindly assisted me! :D

*is very happy*

jts105

I am really interested in a hidden ability weedle and slowpoke. They can have trash ivs, I don't care. I have a ton of 3 and 4 iv bred competitive nature HA shroomish, all with bullet seed as an egg move, as well as some other stuff if you're interested.

It would be nice if weedle had jolly or adamant nature, and if slowpoke had a Bold nature, but honestly whatever's fine.

too-weak

I believe I have a few extra Bold Regenerator Slowpoke laying around, and I may have to check Black2 for my Weedle. I was breeding some Weedle for a friend with tutor moves before we found out ORAS had all the BW2 tutor moves, so I may have some of those laying about somewhere. I've got work soon, but should be getting home around six hours now and then I'll double check on the weedle.

Xenevix

Some Guy
Hey too-weak nice shop you have here. :)

I have an Adamant Regenerator Ho-oh with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs, not shiny, in Dream Ball of course.

I'm kind of reluctant to let this go, its really just gathering dust in my box, but its pretty valuable still so I was thinking two normal breeds would be fair:

HA Karrablast NM: (Jagen)
No Guard ---> Overcoat
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Drill Run, Megahorn, Knock Off

HA Slowpoke NM: (Broking)
Regenerator
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: N/A

Nicknames are just a preference not really necessary, let me know if we can work something out. ;)

too-weak

I'll do those for the Ho-oh. Aiming to have ready Friday night. I'll try to update second post with my progress.

too-weak

I redeemed my Tyrunt code. So I'll be able to breed tom Sturdy Tyrunt (Rock Head Tyrantrum).
Also have Rowap and Custap berries (confirmed legit. Grown from the ones I personally got off Global Link's Pokemilage Club attractions).

Darkraid

The Starter Lover
Looking for Scatterbug or Vivillion, please tell me the pattern you have.

too-weak

Sorry, haven't been seeking any particular patterns. So probably just have the USA one and the wifi events.

too-weak

Just a little bump since I'm going to be home for the next few days.

EKZ1505

Looking for a HA Hippopotas. What would you be interested in for it? I have a list in the shiny trading thread of some things I can offer, and I can breed just about anything (I have HeartGold finished and I have everything needed to transfer up Pokemon, so I can do bank balls too).

Hey Brad ,
I have a HA Dratini w/ Extreme speed if you want one. Like you said in your OP once you have one it's easy to reproduce.

too-weak

EKZ1505
Order accepting, sent you a PM yesterday. any further questions or specifications can be PM'd if you like. I should have yours ready either tonight (Central USA time, currently about 11:10 AM) or tomorrow.

3fiddy
Already have a Dratini. The four listed in my OP are the weird ones I have.

Little Defog trivia since I'm on the topic of weird moves. At first Defog was a bad move as it ONLY cleared the OPPONENT'S side (i.e. the rocks YOU USED, the spikes YOU USED) until Gen6. So there was no real reason to bother with the ridiculous transfers back then.
60+ Pokemon can learn Defog in Gen4. Of those 60+, a mere 18, LESS THAN A THIRD, can actually be Blue Pentagon AND also know Defog. 7 of those 18 require some gymnastics to get (Gen4 transfers or Smeargle sketching).
Also despite Defog being introduced in Gen 4, Drifloon, Drifblim, and Chatot are the only gen4 introduced Pokemon that can be both Blue Pentagon AND know Defog. The only gen with less is current Kalos, which has ZERO.

EKZ1505
Order accepting, sent you a PM yesterday. any further questions or specifications can be PM'd if you like. I should have yours ready either tonight (Central USA time, currently about 11:10 AM) or tomorrow.

3fiddy
Already have a Dratini. The four listed in my OP are the weird ones I have..

Ok cool I didn't think it was very rare but figured I would share :)

too-weak

It's the most common of the four ones I have listed by a noticeable margin from what I can tell. But still a pain in the butt to get your first one for some people and it IS a nice move to have available.