• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toonami is doing good

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I highly doubt we'll never see Dragon Ball on Toonami again, but I'd rather they not rerun Dragon Ball Z Kai...for the billionth time.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Be honest, which would you rather have: Kai reruns or the new Dragon Ball Babies?
Neither, tbh. I'd much rather they put on something new or something that hasn't rerun for a very long time like Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, or something which hasn't been on the block in over a decade now.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Sailor Moon Viz dub and Sailor Moon Crystal/Eternal/Cosmos please.
Re-running DragonBall franchise shows and Naruto Shippuden is getting old and I'd like to see something return that was a part of the original toonami from the very beginning of the block back in the 90s.

YelST

watch Roukin
Getting the rights to Lycoris Recoil is pretty good going. Definitely one to watch with a new LycoReco project confirmed

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Sailor Moon Viz dub and Sailor Moon Crystal/Eternal/Cosmos please.
Never going to happen. Viz made the mistake of making a deal with Hulu upon which they are not allowed to sell the TV rights for Sailor Moon and Crystal for the foreseeable future. Viz in general has fumbled Sailor Moon hard the moment they got their grubby paws on it to the point they outright refuse to restore the master tapes to the original '90s dub despite fan request because they think it'll hurt the sales for their redub they threw so much money into. Which you'd think all that money would've gone into making the Blu-Rays look good and not so subpar (so I've heard from fans).

I've also heard they had actually chickened out at the last possible minute with a Toonami deal because they didn't know how to market the series for some ungodly stupid reason (you market to THE FANS, how is that so hard???), and that's why they made that deal with Hulu.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I mean, DBZ Kai is just a rebroadcasted/retouched up version of the OG DBZ with the filler removed, so I don't think so, on that front (on it taking longer to get through).

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Demon Slayer finale on the 23rd (though I think someone got the times wrong)

Zom100: Bucket List of the Dead begins on the 30th

Also...the great sage, Akira Toriyama, has died... ;_;

And if this means the end of Dragon Ball...then Toonami is REALLY screwed :eek:

BCVM22

And if this means the end of Dragon Ball...then Toonami is REALLY screwed :eek:

It doesn’t mean either of those things.

It doesn’t mean the end of Dragon Ball. DAIMA is still very much coming. I suppose it’s possible that Toriyama was so deeply embedded in its production that there might be some delay from their intended fall release, but given that intended fall release and given that it’s already March relative to that intended fall release, I have to imagine they are not so early in production that they are going to have to shake up everything in the face of his untimely passing.

It doesn’t mean Toonami is “really screwed.” Toonami hasn’t gotten anything new from Dragon Ball since Super’s dub finale aired in October 2019, four and a half years ago, and yet Toonami lives. Even if (when) DAIMA is dubbed and if that dub makes its way to Toonami, it’s a lot further off than that still, and yet Toonami will endure. Or, at the very least, if Toonami does not endure, it will not solely be because it died waiting for new dubbed Dragon Ball material.