• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toonami is doing good

Red and Blue

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I think Adult Swim is perfect for Samurai Jack. The show can now be a bit more graphic and violent like it should have been. It gives the battles more realism and Jack could only fight so many robots to cut offf limbs to prevent angry moms from boycotting CN. I like the new edgy Jack better because it shows how jaded his constant fight to defeat Aku has become and that he has nothing left to lose now.

Vernikova

Champion
Jojo has, unsurprisingly, been crashing and burning.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Are the ratings for JoJo really that bad on Toonami? 8(

2/18 ratings:

11:30am

Dragon Ball Super

12:00am

DBZ Kai

12:30am

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure

1:00am

Gundam Unicorn

1:30am

Hunter X Hunter

2:00am

Naruto: Shippuden

2:30am

One Piece

3:00am

Ghost in the Shell

I'd say Jojo is lucky to be earlier than GoS.

But damn. At that time, HxH and Naruto fight real hard. Poor OP.

Red and Blue

Maybe CN should consider letting Toonami's run start more earlier. Super already airs at 8 o clock

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Toonami is getting rid of One Piece soon, apparently.

Why is your series so gosh darn long, Oda.

That took longer than I expected, but I anticipated it would be the one long-runner to go.

Question is what plugs the slot when it leaves. It probably won't be something new without an adjustment to the rest of the schedule - 2:30 is too late to run something new - but GitS won't be vacating the rerun slot soon either, especially if 2nd Gig airs.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
That took longer than I expected, but I anticipated it would be the one long-runner to go.

Question is what plugs the slot when it leaves. It probably won't be something new without an adjustment to the rest of the schedule - 2:30 is too late to run something new - but GitS won't be vacating the rerun slot soon either, especially if 2nd Gig airs.

Confirmed to be Tokyo Ghoul

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Confirmed to be Tokyo Ghoul

That's ... not something I would have guessed, but I'm alright with it. I've been mildly interested in watching it again lately anyway.

Are they revising the schedule or just dropping it in at 2:30AM?

Vernikova

Champion
Can we all admit now that One Piece will never work on American television? This is the third attempt at it.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Can we all admit now that One Piece will never work on American television? This is the third attempt at it.

I'm not even watching the show (I just feel bad for the fans), and I agree with this. At this point, I'm not even sure if 4KIDS really and truly is to blame for this. It's been how many years since 4KIDS had the show? Wouldn't those scars have faded by now, especially since FUNimation's more acclaimed? The younger fans probably don't even know of that dub's existence, but majority of younger anime fans are more into their Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, and Sword Art Online anyway. But they'll still put aside time for Bleach and Naruto, anyway...

Speaking of Attack on Titan, I'm actually kinda surprised that there's no word of a simulcast for the second season outside of the Internet (most likely, even though it may be like three weeks behind). One would think they'd do what they did with Space Dandy and air the dub at the same time as with Crunchyroll.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I mean Film:Gold did kind of okay, so it's not a complete failure..