• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toonami is doing good

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
In what way is Clannad girly?
Clannads...Not actiony I guess is the way to put it. It doesn't fit with most of the shows on toonami. Girly isn't the best way to put it because to be honest its based on a dating sim where the main character is male...lol But point and case, it doesn't fit the toonami norm. NOt that I have any problem with it, I love watching clannad. I just somehow doubt Toonami's gonna pick it up. lol

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Clannad! Clannad? To boot, you judge its English track first? It's English track which would play if it got a block in Toonami?

This is why I have strided away from Japanese media, the many thick-skulled fans. Then again my presence here and the Gundam model and comic in my signature do bring this to question. Anyways, Clannad on Toonami is a dumb idea in the first place, Toonami's mainly there to deliver action catered towards a older teen-aged male audience. Clannad's girly, the main audience watching Toonami doesn't want that!

So people wanting a Clannad dubbed makes them thick-skulled? I mean, I personally don't want it, but that's just silly.

And Clannad is in no way 'girly'. If anything, it's everything that a real man needs. It's like the man cave of anime. With Angus steak.

Izanagi

'Sup!
Aren't we going a tad bit off topic but anyways as of right now I think Toonami is doing good considering. Everybody want this or that show air but what people don't understand is that these things take time. If they keep at it just maybe it will return to it former glory. This is just me being optimistic though.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
As much as I don't want to give CC#06 an opening, I think this claim goes to Gurren Lagann.

DAMN STRAIGHT. LOOK AT HOW MANLY THIS TITLE IS:

[img139]http://acgts.macrosonic.org/pictures/LOGO/gurren_lagann_logo.jpg[/img139]

Like I was saying before, just have Gurren Lagann all day, errday.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
DAMN STRAIGHT. LOOK AT HOW MANLY THIS TITLE IS:

[img139]http://acgts.macrosonic.org/pictures/LOGO/gurren_lagann_logo.jpg[/img139]

Like I was saying before, just have Gurren Lagann all day, errday.

Handbrushed/painted Title cards set against a Blk background make a show manly?

Sure are a bunch of otherwise manly shoujo series then.

Rex Kamex

Why are people with bad tastes allowed to request things? Too many 80's/90's shows. I don't even think One Piece or Zatch Bell is fully dubbed. Sailor Moon dub was terribad. Why would people want Naruto and not Shippuden lol.

They should air FLCL again. Or Clannad or something lol.

Funimation's dubbed over 200 episodes of One Piece. I think that, come a point where One Piece returns to Toonami (if it does, it'd be far into the future, of course), they should air an hour of it.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I dunno, something like Cromartie High School or Fist of the North Star might be more manly than Gurren Lagann. We'd need so sort of manliness measuring tool.

Speaking of, Cromartie should be on Toonami if it isn't. That dub is comedy gold.

[img139]http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1349/18/1349184147055.png[/img139]

Born Better

God of Lightning
So I heard narudo got put back on toonami so I put narudo with ya narudo so you can watch narudo with ya narudo.

So aside from narudo,what else does toonami have?I'm been thinking about getting back into it.

voicerocker

Platinum Master
So I heard narudo got put back on toonami so I put narudo with ya narudo so you can watch narudo with ya narudo.

So aside from narudo,what else does toonami have?I'm been thinking about getting back into it.

Here's the lineup that beings next week: (They're moving Tenchi back since it isn't doing well)

12:00am - Bleach
12:30am - Naruto
1:00am - ThunderCats (2011)
1:30am - Samurai 7
2:00am - Sym-Bionic Titan
2:30am - Eureka 7
3:00am - Tenchi Muyo! GXP
3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
4:00am - Cowboy Bebop
4:30am - Cowboy Bebop
5:00am - InuYasha
5:30am - InuYasha

Brownie

Anti Drew & paul fan
I didn't know Thundercats and SBT were on Toonami, why not Cartoon Network?

Regardless, I'll stick around.

See above :p