• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toonami is doing good

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
All right, Dr. Stone is actually pretty intriguing. So maybe the Funimation conflict won't actually be the end of the world. Seriously hurts the lineup though.

Red and Blue

Anime adaptation of the horror manga Uzumaki coming in 2020. For those who haven't read it I strongly recommend it

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Anime adaptation of the horror manga Uzumaki coming in 2020. For those who haven't read it I strongly recommend it
*shudders* I really can't stand Ito's stories.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

70602854_2227075630916605_8941136782213251072_n.jpg

And Demon Slayer is also premiering the same day (notably, this series is going to end over at Japan by the time the dub airs).

On October 5th - two weeks after gen:Lock finishes - the lineup will have Dr. Stone show twice as to prepare for the 12th.

11:00PM – Dragon Ball Super 131 (finale)
11:30PM – Dr. Stone Ep 6
12:00AM – Dr. Stone Ep 7
12:30AM – Fire Force
1:00AM – Food Wars!
1:30AM – Black Clover
2:00AM – Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
2:30AM – Naruto: Shippuden
3:00AM – Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin
3:30AM – Lupin the 3rd Part 5
4:00AM – My Hero Academia

Both Dr. Stone episodes are new, because on September 28th, a DBS marathon will be held in celebration of the series ending on the 5th.

MSG is coincidentally ending on October 5th as well, which means a third new show may be announced...or the slot will be given to DBS for reruns.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Demon Slayer just had to premier soon, since the running of its first season is set to be complete in September after 3 more episodes; and the show has created an enormous level of hype among hundreds of fans, and is also being considered as a contender for the title AoTY (Anime Of The Year)

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Okay, so several things have happened in the past few days. Firstly, for tonight only, we're having a double dose of Dr. Stone. Both episodes are new.

Let's see the schedules.

72110631_2242981832659318_6165271196578349056_n.jpg

This is the temporary schedule for next week. Both One Punch Man Season 2 and Demon Slayer premiere the same night.

Demon Slayer takes Black Clover's slot, pushing it ahead with the rest. MSG: The Origin has already ended by then, so the block doesn't lose or gain more time.

72147427_2243766219247546_5181714060772638720_n.jpg

Next off, during NYCC, it's been announced Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Part 5): Vento Auero (Golden Wind) will premiere on Toonami the next week.

Voice Cast:
Phillip Reich as Giorno (voiced Yuya Fungami in Part 4)
Ray Chase as Bucciarati (voices Iwabe in Boruto)
Sean Chiplock as Mista (voiced everyone's favorite egocentric Revali in TLoZ: Breath of the Wild)
Kyle McCarley as Narancia (voiced Alm, Soren, and that adorkable monastery guard in Fire Emblem)
Mick Lauer as Abbacchio (apparently an ascended abridged voice actor)
Ethan Murray (real name Ezra Wiesz) as Pannacotta (voiced Wing in Hunter x Hunter)

11:00p – Dragon Ball Super (Replay)
11:30p – One Punch Man
12:00a – Dr. Stone
12:30a – Fire Force
1:00a – Food Wars!
1:30a – Demon Slayer
2:00a – Black Clover
2:30a – JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
3:00a – Naruto: Shippuden
3:30a – Lupin the 3rd part 5
4:00a – My Hero Academia

Because CN took the entire 5pm/8pm hour back (it's now rerunning We Bare Bears and Steven Universe), DB reruns don't exist there, which also canned the DBZ Kai reruns. Therefore, Toonami will keep the DBS reruns, becoming the only show in the whole block with reruns at all.

Notice something missing? Boruto is apparently "taking a breather" for a while. It's unknown the reason why, but Shippuden's insane long arc remains.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Go back to school. My Hero Academia (Season 4) is premiering on Toonami this November 9th, replacing the last DBS episodes rerunning (which start the block). Finally, MHA isn't let to rot at the very end of the lineup.

74393993_2262540950703406_6406782297168674816_n.jpg

(Note that there are English-dubbed episodes of Season 4 through Funimation members.)

Of course, we get a new schedule, which returns AoT reruns for dead last.

November 9th Lineup:
11:00p: My Hero Academia (Season 4 premiere)
2:30a – JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind
4:00a – Attack on Titan

TheWanderingMist

Go back to school. My Hero Academia (Season 4) is premiering on Toonami this November 9th, replacing the last DBS episodes rerunning (which start the block). Finally, MHA isn't let to rot at the very end of the lineup.

74393993_2262540950703406_6406782297168674816_n.jpg

(Note that there are English-dubbed episodes of Season 4 through Funimation members.)

Of course, we get a new schedule, which returns AoT reruns for dead last.

November 9th Lineup:
11:00p: My Hero Academia (Season 4 premiere)
2:30a – JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind
4:00a – Attack on Titan
Finally, DBS is dead.

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Jo Jo Unbreakable diamond I thought was better than expected. The middle seemed a bit haphazard but they brought it all together eventually. I especially liked the time loop event although it is not easy to completely understand what happened right away.

I liked the outcome for Attack on Titan in that the Scouts finally got their reputation and status restored. The cost of victory was really high though. They had like 90% or higher losses or somewhere in that neighborhood? That seems very bittersweet.

Dragon ball Super
So apparently it was the divine beings plan all along for the winners to wish for all the losers to come back! Wink, wink. Such a death defying plan makes the mortals on the show worried about what could have happened instead.
I thought it was a nice tournament and had a lot of unexpected chances for character growth.

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Jo Jo Unbreakable diamond I thought was better than expected. The middle seemed a bit haphazard but they brought it all together eventually. I especially liked the time loop event although it is not easy to completely understand what happened right away.

I liked the outcome for Attack on Titan in that the Scouts finally got their reputation and status restored. The cost of victory was really high though. They had like 90% or higher losses or somewhere in that neighborhood? That seems very bittersweet.

Dragon ball Super *spoiler alert*
So apparently it was the divine beings plan all along for the winners to wish for all the losers to come back! Wink, wink. Such a death defying plan makes the mortals on the show worried about what could have happened instead. Everything will be fine, right? RIGHT?
I thought it was a nice tournament and had a lot of unexpected chances for character growth.
Man, if you thought Part 4 had confusing powers, you may want to mentally prepare yourself for Part 5.