• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toonami is doing good

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Methinks the title needs to be renamed to "Toonami's Struggling to Stay Afloat" at this point. Least there's some new shows coming down the pipeline, from the sounds of it.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Methinks the title needs to be renamed to "Toonami's Struggling to Stay Afloat" at this point. Least there's some new shows coming down the pipeline, from the sounds of it.
This is what, the fourth time Toonami has been struggling to keep viewer count and ratings since it returned and is close to death?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Since its seems to be struggling anyways they should just bring back older anime they used to air back when it was actually good in the late 90s/early 2000s. I would like to see the return of Sailor Moon and the Sailor Moon Crystal series.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
The programming block that Cartoon Network uses to air anime. It changed names for a couple of years and the time shifted a few times from being a daily thing to Saturday nights and then stopped for a couple of years until viewers demanded the return of the programming block after one night on the Adult Swim programming block.

I'm pretty sure they were joking about not knowing Toonami.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Couldn't they just rerun classic anime that they had within their first 5 years of existing for the 25th anniversary celebration instead?
It would literally be more trouble than it's worth to get the rights to older shows almost no one would watch... :(

Even the American shows they could get cheap from Papa Warner likely wouldn't get many viewers because it's SO old. :(

Starswirl Pikachu

I am somewhat glad that Shippuden didn't get totally replaced by Boruto. The later part of Attack on Titan seems overly complicated with all of the apparent backstabbing but is still neat to watch. Toonamis line up does appear slightly incomplete without at least one robot show.

The Mega Champion

No Toonami isn't doing 'great'

It's the worst it's ever been. I've already watched Yashahime S2. Instead of airing their dumpster fire 'original content' they need to air **** people actually want to watch. All I'm watching on it right now... is legit Shippuden and nothing else

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
No Toonami isn't doing 'great'

It's the worst it's ever been. I've already watched Yashahime S2. Instead of airing their dumpster fire 'original content' they need to air **** people actually want to watch. All I'm watching on it right now... is legit Shippuden and nothing else

The problem is that they don't have the viewers and budget to get popular shows when they're relevant, streaming is killing them. They can't compete and we're watching them die a slow and painful death. I'm honestly amazed they've managed to survive this long.

The Mega Champion

Well maybe if they would stop putting out dumpster fire 'original animes' it wouldn't be a problem. The only one that is remotely interesting to me is Uzumaki and I even have problems with that one because it's not in color.