• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toonami is doing good

-Espada-

Not every interesting.What happened to Deadman Wonderland?

Season 2 got canceled in Japan, theres only 12 episodes. but u can still read the manga.

Also i think they should do Death Note reruns. Brotherhood is on its 3rd rerun...

PokeMaster366

They should put One Piece or Fairy Tail on there.

NO ONE PIECE! We've already suffered enough thanks to 4Kids, and even if Funimation helped alleviate the pain, I'm still scarred. If they do go with One Piece, it better be all Funimation at least. I'd probably watch the Japanese version anyway, but I just don't want it to be hated on the wrong basis in America of all places.

voicerocker

Platinum Master
Because Tenchi is ***. :snowlax:

In this case, I kind of agree! GXP isn't even about Tenchi! People were saying that Tenchi in Tokyo is the worst out of all the Tenchi shows, but I think GXP might hold that title now.

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
In this case, I kind of agree! GXP isn't even about Tenchi! People were saying that Tenchi in Tokyo is the worst out of all the Tenchi shows, but I think GXP might hold that title now.

I don't know if I would call Tenchi GXP bad, kind of stupid maybe but not bad. It does not take itself very seriously at all but then again, I think that Toonami needs at least one silly show going in order to keep the line up balanced.

For some weird reason Inuyasha still seems to be a good fit even though it is nothing but reruns...

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I've watched almost an entire block of Toonami every Saturday for the last several weeks (although I've yet to stay up long enough to see Inuyasha, I usually get tired and pass out right around 4:00), and I don't really like most of them personally. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is amazing and Tenchi Muyo GXP is pretty funny sometimes, but the rest are pretty boring IMO. I wouldn't mind seeing something different in the lineup. Also, I don't mind Thundercats and Sym-Bionic Titan, but are they even anime?

voicerocker

Platinum Master
I don't know if I would call Tenchi GXP bad, kind of stupid maybe but not bad. It does not take itself very seriously at all but then again, I think that Toonami needs at least one silly show going in order to keep the line up balanced.

For some weird reason Inuyasha still seems to be a good fit even though it is nothing but reruns...

Eh...Episode 10 of GXP was actually very good since Kiriko went off on everybody. Seina even stabbed a guy! But for a show on an action block, it's really lacking in action, plus it's not all that funny. There are several good action/comedies out there that have plenty of action but are funny when they're supposed to be. It's not necessarily a bad show, but it's a questionable choice for an action block.

InuYasha is a great show. I think most people are happy with it.

I've watched almost an entire block of Toonami every Saturday for the last several weeks (although I've yet to stay up long enough to see Inuyasha, I usually get tired and pass out right around 4:00), and I don't really like most of them personally. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is amazing and Tenchi Muyo GXP is pretty funny sometimes, but the rest are pretty boring IMO. I wouldn't mind seeing something different in the lineup. Also, I don't mind Thundercats and Sym-Bionic Titan, but are they even anime?

Samurai 7 has 3 episodes left. Sym-Bionic Titan has 4. And ThunderCats will end shortly after those. We could be seeing several new shows if Titan and ThunderCats don't rerun. (Though, FLCL has been confirmed to come back at some point.)

Toonami isn't an anime block, so ThunderCats and Sym-Bionic Titan fit. It's about "action cartoons", not strictly anime. (Remember, they ran several Batman shows, Justice League, Teen Titans, Megas XLR and Samurai Jack) Though, I do believe ThunderCats was animated in Japan, hence the anime-like character designs. Sym-Bionic Titan is a Genndy show....'nuff said. And last night's flashback ep. of the destruction of Galaluna impressed everyone on Twitter.

Samurai 7's replacement has been revealed to be...Soul Eater!

gohan5

Irisboy

It's a staple show, probably been on for one of the longest, along with Cowboy Bebop. Plus they're probably trying to keep up Inuyasha interest since Inuyasha: The Final Act is getting dubbed and might make it's way to Toonami.

Samurai 7's replacement has been revealed to be...Soul Eater!

Really? That's interesting news. I've already seen it, but hey I enjoyed the show.

Since its real late at night they could put Higurashi. I mean I doubt there will be kids up that late. If Eureka Seven AO gets dubbed it could go in there as well since Eureka Seven is there already.

Vernikova

Champion
Since its real late at night they could put Higurashi. I mean I doubt there will be kids up that late. If Eureka Seven AO gets dubbed it could go in there as well since Eureka Seven is there already.

I doubt the druggies staying up that late would appreciate Higurashi.

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Compared to how it was at the start, Samurai 7 sure got dark near the end. Also did anyone else get the feeling that Konbae looks like a water tribe person from out of a different show?

Ash1115

I watched soul eater for the first time last night and was quite impressed with it. Based on what I saw I kind of want to buy the complete series on blu ray now instead of watching weekly.

-Raiga-

I watched soul eater for the first time last night and was quite impressed with it. Based on what I saw I kind of want to buy the complete series on blu ray now instead of watching weekly.

I've read the manga up to volume 8, but this is my first time seeing the Anime. Soul's voice is a lot......more normal/laid back then I expected. Doesn't really fit his personality in my opinion. Maka's is spot on though, same with Blair.

The animation is great too, but that might just be because its right after Naruto, which the first episodes are practically a collection of still frames.