• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toonami's Back 5/26

Izanagi

'Sup!

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Awesome, can't wait for it. It's going to bring back all the good memories I had as I child, well the ones I remember anyway.

JD

I wonder if they'll air Naruto Shippuden.. it probably won't happen but it would be great.

Ohitsdylan

Yay toonami's back : D!
This better not mean they're getting rid of bleach on saturday nights. ಠ_ಠ

Mankanshoku Mako

I don't watch tv anymore, so this doesn't affect me personally at all. Some anime potentially getting more exposure could be nice though, I guess.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Never watched a minute of Toonami in my life. I wish YTV would start airing Anime again though. All they air now are subpar Nickelodeon sitcoms (Nickelodeon needs to realize that it isn't and never will be Disney).

This. So hard.

Our reason why and I doubt it will happen so "Are you ready kids?"

...I hope someone gets the reference...

"Aye aye Captain!"

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Just a quick question, does this mean anything to British people? We used to have a Toonami channel which merged with Cartoon Network, but it's barely different from CN itself. Just wanted to know if I had anything to look forward to.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I liked it back when I was 11, then I just stopped watching. Apparently it went downhill shortly after so that was probably for the best.

Yeah.. When I was 11 I was watching South Park, my mum even took me to see the South Park Movie when it was at the theatres, well that and Pokemon, DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh! MSGW etc.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Yeah.. When I was 11 I was watching South Park, my mum even took me to see the South Park Movie when it was at the theatres, well that and Pokemon, DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh! MSGW etc.

lol back then I wasn't even allowed to watch South Park. God damn the movie is one of my all time favourite movies now though.

Then again back when the original Power Rangers were on TV I wasn't allowed to watch that either because it was "too violent". Pokemon was fair game. My parents everybody, lol.