• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toonami's Back 5/26

Rex Kamex

Wait... WHAT?

Adult Swim's Twitter said:
Attention Toonami Faithful: We heard you. On 05.26.12 #ToonamisBack*****es

Well their post isn't with asterisks, but hey.

And heeeeey. Toonami...

Yeah, yeah, I know, April Fool's... test run, etc etc.

http://twitter.com/adultswim/status/202866436597743616

EDIT: You guys have a nice day.

EDIT2: Well, that link doesn't work now, but yeah.

Last edited:

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
Wait. Why Adult Swim?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Well to all the trolls who said it was not going to happen. I got one thing to say to you all. SUCK IT!

Izanagi

'Sup!
That here is made my day. I wasn't always one who said Toonami wasn't going to come back I guess I need to eat my words now. I wonder what they going to do with Toonami now that it is back and all.

Rex Kamex

It hasn't been said yet what'll be on the new Toonami, so we'll see eventually...

I didn't think Toonami'd be back until what happened with April Fool's. I forgot if it was when I read a forum post of that possibly being a test run or if I wondered that on my own.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
They will most likely show what they used to show (Kenshin, DBZ, ect) to get their old fanbase back watching again. Then they'll branch out from there once the ratings start coming back in.

Last edited:

Izanagi

'Sup!
They will most likely show what they used to show (Kenshin, DBZ, ect) to get their old fanbase back watching again. They they'll branch out from there once the ratings start coming back in.

This is more than likely the case as this how they do with all the new network/programming. This is also what they did with the Hub.

Phoenix6000

An Alternate Reality
I only just now saw it on Facebook. Guess when the people speak, things really can change.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Wait. Why Adult Swim?

If memory serves there were two versions of Toonami. The better known weekly afternoon version and a late light showing called " The Midnight Run " which showed less severely butchered versions of the daytime anime. I remember Yu Yu Hakusho and Outlaw Star being on the Midnight Run.

They might be bringing back The Midnight Run under the more popular name.

ForeverFlame

Never watched a minute of Toonami in my life. I wish YTV would start airing Anime again though. All they air now are subpar Nickelodeon sitcoms (Nickelodeon needs to realize that it isn't and never will be Disney).

ParaChomp

be your own guru
That's cool I guess. I'm in Canada so it doesn't really effect me.
[IMG200]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/36/132Ditto.png[/IMG200]

Never watched a minute of Toonami in my life. I wish YTV would start airing Anime again though. All they air now are subpar Nickelodeon sitcoms (Nickelodeon needs to realize that it isn't and never will be Disney).
Our reason why and I doubt it will happen so "Are you ready kids?"

...I hope someone gets the reference...

Phantom champion Z

from what i see its disney taking and slightly modifying nicks shows. But anyway its cool to see its coming back would love to see the older stuff like zoids, gundam and dbz and they will probably just take over all of adultswims anime bleach ect..

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Duuuude, that's great! Depending on what shows'll be on, I'm so going to DVR them. Gonna try catching up since I missed so much.

Though, this may be the "new" Toonami and not the old one everyone loves. Who knows, we'll see.