• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Top 3, Bottom 3: Companion Edition

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Top 3:

1. Kiawe
2. Sophocles
3. Dawn

I don't get why Sophocles got rated down so badly since he had a pretty good synergy with Ash and the SM boys provided lots of fun episodes. Misty and Lillie had cute chemistries with Ash as well, though I can't deny they fizzled out as their series continued.

I can't really disagree with that bottom list. People love Brock, but forget he pretty much became a background prop for most of AG and DP. It's mainly only his OS and return appearances he's used well.

I didn't mind Rotom though, he had a fun bond with Ash and at least took the pointless dex scanning role off of him. Mallow improved later on, but was still kinda bland.
sheeesh it's been a while since I made that list. Tbh nowadays I'd switch Clemont and Serena, as well as Tracey and Brock

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
I think DP Brock was a bit better than AG Brock, at least he wasn't as background prop from my perspective

Especially with that poison jabbing croagunk, definitely my favorite brock's funspoiler out of 3 that brock had throughout 3 series.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
He was annoyin but he felt like he had a soul. Every1 in last new series are always so nice and polite... No interesting dynamics and conflicts and nothing of that sort

Morax

King of heroes
He was annoyin but he felt like he had a soul. Every1 in last new series are always so nice and polite... No interesting dynamics and conflicts and nothing of that sort
That's because definitions have changed. What constitutes as a kids show today is different than what it was in the 90s, hence the overly perverted gags in OS.

Krackochu

Honorable mentions Goh Dawn
Extra dishonorable mentions koharu
I just can't get into koharu as a character. I'm just not feeling her episodes of any of that.
Dp Brock: flanderization at its finest