• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Top 3 favorite female villians on screen

J-boogie200

Although I am a guy, I can't only help but feel that there is a lot of sexism in the world today, and I've stated numerous times that I've tended to favor female characters a lot.

This is why I did a thread about female villians on our tv screen or is/was on the movie screen. Due to the fact that when we have male villians, some may get glorified, I didn't want to leave the females hanging.

I wanted to stop at 3, but I do have more myself, so feel free to list more, it'd be nice to list why as well, since some may not be familiar with who they are or just are curious to know.

Mine are:

1.)Jessie, from Pokemon. Awesome actress, drama queen, and coordinator. She's just so plain awesome. I remember I would record episodes back in the day that were some sort of Jessie-centric. Her pokemon were awesome, and she's tough and funny, but not heartless. I actually respect her journey and her love for Pokemon and Pokemon Contests, and am proud to still see her on the show today. :)

2.)Libby, from Sabrina the Teenage Witch. She may have been mean, but she was also sexy, and funny as hell. Once she left, the show wasn't the same. She wasn't ugly, and she was shown to actually have a heart in an episode or two, and I honestly believe, if she wasn't on the show, it wouldn't have been the success that it was. :)

3.)Yzma, from Emperor's New Groove. Just plain funny, loved her very much. R.I.P Eartha Kitt, you played brilliantly. Her character design was awesome, her storyline was awesome. She's just awesome. :)

I made this thread as a big F-U to those who believe male characters are the best, when that is not always true. I mean, even the male villians are glorified, so I wanted to make sure I would showcase those who actually loved the females.

So, those are my Top 3, who are your's?

Sue Sylvester from Glee.

Epic.

1. Sue Sylvester (Glee). The is no-one else who can make me laugh harder and yet, I hate her with all of my being.

2. Malefecent (Sleeping Beauty / Kingdom Hearts). She's green, the embodiment of pure evil, and SHE TURNS INTO A FREAKING DRAGON.

3. Ursula (The Little Mermaid). She sings, she's got lots of attitude, and she always gets what she wants. Awesome.

And J-Boogie, I totally agree about Yzma. I wish I owned that movie.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
1. Maleficent. Named THE most evil Disney Villain of all time, she hardly has a real goal in mind, just to make everyone suffer. On that Alignment chart, she would be classified as Chaotic Evil 100% of the time due to her true terror. Not only that, she knows what she's doing, as opposed to her dumbass underlings, and can take matters into her own hands by being a ****ING DRAGON. SERIOUSLY

2. Irene Adler. All right, I might be half assing it from here. But in all honesty, Rachel McAdams did a fine job of portraying the one person to outfox Sherlock Holmes. She was more of an anti-hero than a villain though, but- well, I'm devling into spoilers, aren't I?

3. The White Witch. As I said, can't really think of that many female villains, but she knows what she's doing when she sees a human walk on her turf. She wasted little time in doing what she thought was necessary to keep her rein going, and definitely went down in one of the best ways possible (getting mauled by a Lion).

Also, that second to last paragraph you have is verging on what I would call a turf war of sexism. After Maleficent, I would put the majority of great villains as guys, mainly because they're the suckers who would turn to evil and want that power. Also, my 2 and 3 could be changed in June when Iron Man 2 comes out and Scarlett Johansen has something to say.

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
3.)Yzma, from Emperor's New Groove. Just plain funny, loved her very much. R.I.P Eartha Kitt, you played brilliantly. Her character design was awesome, her storyline was awesome. She's just awesome. :)

I 'ave to say, I share Yzma, she was just plain awesomenessness at it's highest state of purity!
Her plans, failed, but that happens to all villains!
Oh, Eartha Kitt died? So that's why they stopped making new episodes....

Oh, another good one is Shego from Kim Possible!
Very intelligent!

Oh, and Asajj Ventress from Star Wars!

EDIT:
1. Maleficent. Named THE most evil Disney Villain of all time, she hardly has a real goal in mind, just to make everyone suffer. On that Alignment chart, she would be classified as Chaotic Evil 100% of the time due to her true terror. Not only that, she knows what she's doing, as opposed to her dumbass underlings, and can take matters into her own hands by being a ****ING DRAGON. SERIOUSLY
3. The White Witch. As I said, can't really think of that many female villains, but she knows what she's doing when she sees a human walk on her turf. She wasted little time in doing what she thought was necessary to keep her rein going, and definitely went down in one of the best ways possible (getting mauled by a Lion).

I have to agree with these!
Wait, the white witch, isn't her real name Glinda? Or is it Nessarose?

Last edited:
These are the ones in movies I thought of:

Sarah Michelle Gellar in 'Cruel Intentions'
Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman in Batman Returns
Famke Janssen as Phoenix in X-Men: The Last Stand

And I'm adding my top three in books:

1 Cersei Lannister from George RR Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series
2 Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter
3 Anne Boleynn in The Other Boleynn Girl

1. The Queen (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
2. Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)
3. Wicked Witch of The West (Wizard of Oz)
Pure Classic.

Charmbracelet

Looking In
1. Samara/Sadako from "The Ring" movies (especially the Japanese versions)
2. Maleficent from "Sleeping Beauty"
3. Ursula from "The little Mermaid"

treespyro

Vintage much?
The only resonable one I see in the previous post is the Queen from Snow White, other than that all the others are just meh

3. Nurse Ratched (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest) - Louise Fletcher was convincing as the evil head nurse Mental Hospital in the One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest that she won an Oscar for Best Actress. A cold dictator, Nurse Ratched would control the all male population by controls of their pills, their television and their minds.

2. Alex Forrest (Fatal Attraction) - Alex begins stalking his (Michael Douglas' family and doing crazy things—like boiling his kid’s rabbit, c'mon Bunny Boiler

1. Catherine Tramell (Basic Instinct) - As a bisexual novelist who killed men with an ice pick and that scene with the legs

Charmbracelet

Looking In
The only resonable one I see in the previous post is the Queen from Snow White, other than that all the others are just meh

3. Nurse Ratched (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest) - Louise Fletcher was convincing as the evil head nurse Mental Hospital in the One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest that she won an Oscar for Best Actress. A cold dictator, Nurse Ratched would control the all male population by controls of their pills, their television and their minds.

2. Alex Forrest (Fatal Attraction) - Alex begins stalking his (Michael Douglas' family and doing crazy things—like boiling his kid’s rabbit, c'mon Bunny Boiler

1. Catherine Tramell (Basic Instinct) - As a bisexual novelist who killed men with an ice pick and that scene with the legs

You don't think Sadako is one? she is the best villan, shes the epitome of scary and she creates an atmosphere which hasn't been matched.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
I like:
1. Oren ishiii ~ Kill Bill
2. Cat Woman ~ Batman
3. And Gogo Yubari ~ Kill Bill as well.

Teh 3 I can think of for now.

Autumn22

1)Hunter J from Pokemon-she has tried to kill Ash more than once.
2)Malefecent from Kingdom Hearts-shes just pure evil!
2)Cyrus from Pokemon-do I need a reason?

Rommath

▲_▲
1. Queen from Snow White - The way a simple comment from a talking mirror makes her go to such lengths.
2. Yzma - Loved the movie and the cartoon when I was younger (Pull the lever, Kronk!) R.I.P Eartha.
3. Maleficent - Evil for the sake of being evil

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
hmm cruela D. Evil from the 101 dalamations
Hunter J <=<< hahaha
Catwoman?