• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Top 3 Favorite Types?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheshireusagi

Tory is my fav ♥
Psychic
Fighting
Grass

= w=

Frost Mage

<3 Heavenly~
1. Water
2. Electric
3. Dark

zozo

SLIMED!
Ghost and Dark are my top two.

My third is really difficult to decide though... it's between Bug, Grass, Water and Psychic. But I think, at the end of the day, I have to say...

Bug.

jartboy

ALAKAZAM!
Dragon, Psychic, and Fire are my 3 favorite types.

lolzkidudz

Gen7!!!
-Dragon *they have diverse movepools
-Steel *for defensive purposes
-Ice/Fighting *for type advantages

ayeeprill

Shorts Boy- my hero!
Psychic, Grass, and Water

Chandelurefan1

Mine are Water, Flying and Ghost

Water- My first pokemon was a water type
Flying- My real name means the sky so my attraction to flying types are increased
Ghost- I love the supernatural

Qwizmaster

Pokemon Trainer
Water, Fire and Grass : >

It used to be Fire for the longest time until I realized that most of my favorite pokemon, and the type that is always hard to pick one from for my team, is water x) So many to choose from and I can usually only have one, cuz I like to keep my teams balanced^^

Status
Not open for further replies.