• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Top 3 Game

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
New Home (Undertale), Skyarrow Bridge (Pokemon BW), Magicant (Eartbound)
I'll give a mention to Kamoshida's Palace from Persona 5, which was as disgusting as Kamoshida himself
That is hard. I suppose It's Over isn't it, Stronger than you and Escapism (tho i prefer the original version).

Top 3 videogame locations
Kinda surprised you didn't put anything from the movie tbh, also, by "The original version" you mean Rebecca Sugar's, right?

Top 3 anime side characters?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Um...let's see... This is hard mostly because I haven't watched too much so this'll probably change if I answer this question again...

In no particular order: Phil from The Promised Neverland, Memory Cell from Cells at Work! and, uh, Mumen Rider (does he count? I think he does...).

(as of now)
You'll never see it coming, I'm a shapeshifter (or however it's called), the theme where a character awakens

That would be Last Surprise, Beneath the Mask (this one got a Smash remix), and...wait for it...Awakening.

Top 3 franchises?

Noa

Pokemon Crystal is my happy place
Pokemon, The Idolm@ster, Animal Crossing!

Top 3 Pokemon shinies?

xEryChan

Demon Child
Giratina, Sylveon, and Vaporeon

Top 3 favorite gym leaders in SwSh

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Piers, Raihan, Opal

Top 3 Pokemon Champions

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Cynthia, Steven and Hau (he counts, right?)

Top 3 Sinnoh Gym Leaders?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Mage knight (if it's available or an equivalent)/mage (if it's not), dragon rider and assassin.

Top 3 RPG skills?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Crono's Luminaire, Frisk's Act, and Makouha from Persona 5 (it's come in really handy)

Top 3 platformers?

Xuxuba

Hollow Knight, Super Mario 3d world and Sonic the Hedghehog (mainly due to nostalgia and also the soundtrack).

Kinda surprised you didn't put anything from the movie tbh, also, by "The original version" you mean Rebecca Sugar's, right?
I wouldn't be able to pick just a few songs from the movie. My brain would have a meltdown.

----

Edit: Top 3 tv shows

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Hollow Knight, Super Mario 3d world and Sonic the Hedghehog (mainly due to nostalgia and also the soundtrack).

I wouldn't be able to pick just a few songs from the movie. My brain would have a meltdown.
That's right I heard the story over and over again....IIIIIIIIIIIIIII I can make a change!...................We'll find a way, to save the day, that's who we are!..............Happily listened, happily stayed, happily watching her driiiiiiiift away.....................nothing is holding you baaaaack now

Yeah, I get you there
also, you didn't ask the next poster their top 3

Xuxuba

That's right I heard the story over and over again....IIIIIIIIIIIIIII I can make a change!...................We'll find a way, to save the day, that's who we are!..............Happily listened, happily stayed, happily watching her driiiiiiiift away.....................nothing is holding you baaaaack now

Yeah, I get you there
also, you didn't ask the next poster their top 3
Yes!! So many good songs... Which made me realize just now the Steven Universe Future series didn't have that many songs.

Lmao totally forgot. Err... top 3 tv shows?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
3. Gravity Falls
2. My Life as a Teenage Robot
1. Megas XLR

I deliberately avoided miniseries or OGTW would have the number 3 spot.

Top 3 royal Disney characters

Xuxuba

Over the garden wall is honestly the best animated miniseries i've seen.

Hum... Rapunzel (the tv series made my appreciation for her grow), Ariel (she reminds me of immigrants, trying to learn about different cultures and finding a place where she really belongs) and Kuzco (he is just funny).

Top 3 musicals

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
From one to three: Palais Garnier (one of the French opera houses and the one Phantom of the Opera was inspired from), 109 (Shibuya scramble department store) and Flatiron Building (the triangle one in New York).

Top 3 parks?

Xuxuba

From one to three: Palais Garnier (one of the French opera houses and the one Phantom of the Opera was inspired from), 109 (Shibuya scramble department store) and Flatiron Building (the triangle one in New York).

Top 3 parks?
Central Park (NY), Ibirapuera (São Paulo) and Jardim Botânico (Rio de Janeiro).

Top 3 countries you visited

xEryChan

Demon Child
America (does that count since I’m from America), Canada, and Bermuda. Sorry but I haven’t visited many countries in my life.

Top 3 favorite music from Pokemon (games and anime)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Tom Nook, Resetti, and Isabelle (those are the only ones I know)

Top 3 anime openings