• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Top 3 worst pokemon designes

Cute

Kawaii for life~ x
Barboach, Drifloon and Bellsprout.... Oh dear god >_< I can draw drifloon in under a minute ):

psychomaniac

1. Trubbish- simply disgusting
2.Voltorb- I will never understand what the hell there happend
3. klink, Klang whatever-really-WTF?

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
3: Electrode. (Yes, I know it's supposed to be based off of a Mimic, which is a monster treasure chest, but they could have improvised on Voltorb MORE THAN THAT. What about a Pokeball TRANSFORMER or something?

2: Dugtrio. (...Three digletts, just angry and at different heights.)

1: Magneton. (LITERALLY three Magnemites. Gee, what an amazing design. Sarcasm.)

Also, don't hate on Trubbish and Garbodor. Garbodor's boss. Also, you try making a garbage bag look as adorable as Trubbish.

Thanks for stealing my opinion.

Haunter ゴースト

I don't think any of the Pokemon have poor designs in the first place, they all look fine to me, some I like more then others but I don't consider any "bad" or to be the "worst".

Practically this, however.

I do dislike Magmortar, Rhyperior and Ambipom a lot more than any other Pokemon. Mainly because they personally ruined some great Pokemon for me.

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
I'm actually going to defend some of the most popular pokemon posted on this thread:

trubbish/garbodor: I may accept the fact that you don't like the design, but insulting the idea behind it is not okay. There have been some slime pokemon in the past, such as muk and swalot, and considering the pollution levels in the world, one might say that one of these slimes actually adapted to the garbage, producing a living creature whose life depends on another object, which exists in the real world. Plus trubbish is just adorable

Stunfish is based on an actual fish, I'm not sure if it's the flounder or the dab, but if you find its design derpy, blame nature

The other ones i don't know how to defend, especially jynx

DMerle

Guess who's back
I'm actually going to defend some of the most popular pokemon posted on this thread:

trubbish/garbodor: I may accept the fact that you don't like the design, but insulting the idea behind it is not okay. There have been some slime pokemon in the past, such as muk and swalot, and considering the pollution levels in the world, one might say that one of these slimes actually adapted to the garbage, producing a living creature whose life depends on another object, which exists in the real world. Plus trubbish is just adorable

Stunfish is based on an actual fish, I'm not sure if it's the flounder or the dab, but if you find its design derpy, blame nature

The other ones i don't know how to defend, especially jynx

Your right about that, Swalot is probaly a worse design than Trubbish/Garbador. I don't see what peoples problems are with them really, I've always kinda liked them.

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
Geez, this really is a whine-fest on Gen 5 and (some of) Gen 4.

this. Srsly, I really don't get the hate on the Vanillas. What's so bad about an ice cream? Everyone loves ice cream. I see no hard reason to hate it. Those people that say they aren't Pokemon: Woah, wait. You mean Game Freak decided to make a Pokemon.... That isn't a Pokemon?

Navarch

1. Heatmor
2. Garbodor
3. Conkeldurr
And some other Unova Pokemon...
I don't like Unova that much...I mean, I kinda do, but...

Kim62

Hello
Hey, I like Stunfisk. He reminds me of kindergarten class.

I still say the worst designs are: Empoleon, Ambipom and Scrafty.

Last edited:

doseljugo

I never liked Lickitung and I especially hate Lickilicky. Don't even get me started on Jynx. Xo

pimpachu

WHAT O_O

how could you hate this adorable little bundle of kick a** dark/fighting power.

[IMG139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/e/e8/560Scrafty.png/200px-560Scrafty.png[/IMG139]

I mean, you're welcome to dislike him lol. But Scrafty happens to be my favorite 5th gen pokemon.

It's not the look so much as the fartsy battle cry it makes.

Ilan

What's with all the hate... can ANY of you make a better design than vanilluxe?

When I see people fakes I see even worse ideas and designs... so why complain about them..

Vanilluxe is an ice cream iccicle seems cool to me so what if it is not animated?!? I guess you have a living pikachu in your homes.
trubish is cute garbaldor less but it have decent design.

Triple head pokemon... the mighty gen 1 ideas! I think dugtrio was a magneton counterpart all the time.

dugtrio is also whack a mole which is also an unanimated object..

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Your right about that, Swalot is probaly a worse design than Trubbish/Garbador. I don't see what peoples problems are with them really, I've always kinda liked them.

I liked Garbodor's design the minute I first saw it.

Also, Swalot is, arguably, even MORE uncreative than Muk. And if anyone's heard of Pokemon Type Wild (A Japanese Pokemon Fighting Game made for Fighter Maker, but some characters have also been converted to MUGEN) then I'm sure a lot of people would agree with me that Swalot was a waste of a character slot. I could understand Breloom, Gardevoir, Lopunny, Snorlax, even COMBUSEKEN (Despite Blaziken was already playable) but the fact that Swalot is playable of all Pokemon still baffles me. (There's only 9 characters.)

Edit: Also I hate to bash an underrated Pokemon, but even I'm not that big of a fan of the ice cream Pokemon.

pimpachu

Vanilluxe is an ice cream iccicle seems cool to me so what if it is not animated?!? I guess you have a living pikachu in your homes.

You're so right. I can't make a Pikachu, but I can take two ice cream cones and make myself a Vanilluxe right now. And can trade them to my grandma for the trash- I mean Garbodor.

What exactly defines a Pokemon? I mean, you can't judge a book by its cover. Think about some of the Pokes that don't have the greatest designs, but have some pretty decent stats and a good movepool. So to me, appearances of Pokemon don't really change the way I see them. This is also why many people hated on Gen5, because of 'ice cream cones' and 'trash bags' and what else have you, but they provided some good support for teams, imo.