• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Top 3 worst pokemon designes

randomspot555

How can anyone hate Munna?

1276288243907.jpg

pimpachu

If I was a real person, I would find it hard not to eat my chicken. That thing looks delicious.

Oh wait that is what I do, so what is your point?

You just made my point...

If they made a pokemon that looked like this:

[IMG139]http://fitstudio365.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Rosemary-Roasted-Chicken.jpg[/IMG139]

I would probably say the same.

So, good sir, I ask, what is your point?

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
3: Electrode. (Yes, I know it's supposed to be based off of a Mimic, which is a monster treasure chest, but they could have improvised on Voltorb MORE THAN THAT. What about a Pokeball TRANSFORMER or something?

2: Dugtrio. (...Three digletts, just angry and at different heights.)

1: Magneton. (LITERALLY three Magnemites. Gee, what an amazing design. Sarcasm.)

Also, don't hate on Trubbish and Garbodor. Garbodor's boss. Also, you try making a garbage bag look as adorable as Trubbish.

This. Totally this. People usually seem to think Electrode, Dugtrio, and Magneton are exempt because they're 1st gen. I disagree. They have such unoriginal designs. Garbodor and Trubbish deserve better than they get from people. People probably just hate on them because they're new. They actually have pretty good designs. And Trubbish really is cute. ^_^

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

1276288243907.jpg

Sue me, but I kind of have a soft spot for Drowzee. Munna just looks dumb in comparison. Drowzee's face is so silly and charming, and Munna... overall I just don't like Munna that much.

I don't mind Musharna as much, though.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

1276288243907.jpg

I can't since that is what my Aunt is called, I kid you not.

But yeah Munna is an interesting pokémon, like all of them.

If fact I personally love all 649 pokémon.

You just made my point...

If they made a pokemon that looked like this:

[IMG139]http://fitstudio365.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Rosemary-Roasted-Chicken.jpg[/IMG139]

I would probably say the same.

They did it's called Torchic.

So, good sir, I ask, what is your point?

The point is that you where making a big deal of Vanillite being a food pokémon when other food like pokémon exist before it.

pimpachu

The point is that you where making a big deal of Vanillite being a food pokémon when other food like pokémon exist before it.

I'm not making a big deal of anything. I'm just kidding around. But no one here can take a joke. I posted a professor oak macro and instead of taking it for what it is, people started arguing. With a macro. What the hell.

randomspot555

I'm not making a big deal of anything. I'm just kidding around. But no one here can take a joke. I posted a professor oak macro and instead of taking it for what it is, people started arguing. With a macro. What the hell.

Its not like those tired and worn out jokes aren't...well, tired and worn out or anything.

zozo

SLIMED!
Right now, Simisage has to be my least-liked pokemon, design-wise. They just look (to me) so smug and annoying, and the thumbs-up thing gets on my nerves. That and I dislike the long, tapering, cylindrical bush sticking straight up from its head.

I think Dragonite, in terms of design, has to be one of the most disappointing pokemon for me. The first two evolutions are so elegant-looking, then it evolves into this rotund, orange dragon with undersized wings and and an overall cutesy look that just... isn't... right for a dragon.

The final slot, for me, has to go to the Hitmon line in general, with Tyrogue being the most poorly designed of the bunch. The whole line (with possibly the exception of Hitmontop) just looks drab, bizarre, and are some of the least inspiring pokemon for me.

Of course, not trying to insult anyone's favourite pokemon here, these are just my personal opinions. ^^

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I think Dragonite, in terms of design, has to be one of the most disappointing pokemon for me. The first two evolutions are so elegant-looking, then it evolves into this rotund, orange dragon with undersized wings and and an overall cutesy look that just... isn't... right for a dragon.

Honestly, it's Dragonair the one I dislike in the chain. Dratini was a cute, innocent design with an adorable nose. The design itself was a dragonoid blue serpent. Dragonair, to be honest, was just more of the same, except not as cute with less appeal. Dragonite returns with the cute, innocent look, but progresses the design forward. It may not be what people expected, but I think that's what made it cooler.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
They also say "OH! They are running out of ideas" -_-; well excuse me people, Pokemon is based off of the real world...there are all different kinds of dogs, cats, bears, etc. just because something shares the same "base" doesn't make them equal in stats/abilities etc.

What law says Pokemon is based off the real world?

Jasond88

That lady is mine
Rhyperior
Druddigion
Eelectric

zozo

SLIMED!
Honestly, it's Dragonair the one I dislike in the chain. Dratini was a cute, innocent design with an adorable nose. The design itself was a dragonoid blue serpent. Dragonair, to be honest, was just more of the same, except not as cute with less appeal. Dragonite returns with the cute, innocent look, but progresses the design forward. It may not be what people expected, but I think that's what made it cooler.

I'll definitely buy the idea that Dragonite returns to the cutesy-ness introduced by Dratini, and I can see how they can appeal to people. Being able to have a cute, innocent-looking pokemon that is also massively powerful adds a valuable element of variety to the games. However, I personally think Dragonair was the nicest one in the family because of its elegant and mystical-looking design. It should have (in my humble opinion) evolved into a winged serpent of the skies. Maybe something like a cross between Ho-oh and Milotic with an overall blue colouration.

But of course, I'm generally not one who goes for the "cute" pokemon. Druddigon, Flygon and Hydreigon are more in my line, as far as dragons go (yes, Druddigon is my favourite Dragon in terms of design.). But, I suppose it'd be a dull poke-world if we had ONLY cute electric-types and ONLY tough-looking dragon types, etc. ^^