• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Top 3 worst pokemon designes

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
This. Any opinion on how bad a Pokemon looks is just that, a opinion.

Mhmm. Overall, I don't think any Pokemon's design is the worst, and I don't mind if they're based on inanimate objects/certain animals/aliens/tools/or anything else you can come up with.

Also, I find the ice cream Pokemon pretty adorable, especially Vanillite. :3

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Also, I find the ice cream Pokemon pretty adorable, especially Vanillite. :3

I love Vanillite, so cute.

My top 3 worst designs are:

Garbodor, Stunfisk, Druddigon

johno1995

My least favorite designs -- even though I appreciate all Pokemon -- are probably, in no particular order:

Dugtrio/Magneton -- Really? That's the most original thing they could come up with? Add another two heads to the same thing and call it an "evolution"? Disappointing.
Phione - I never understood the purpose of it, it's just a weaker, less attractive, Manaphy.
The "Simi" monkeys - My least favorite designs of the 5th gen, which I was actually really happy with overall. I really liked Pansage and Panpour too, but their evolutions were just so disappointing to me.

The ice cream don't bother me and Druddigon is actually one of my favorite Dragon-types despite it being one of the least popular, apparently. o_O

Zachmac

Since this is a matter of opinion, I'd prefer it to be called "least favorite".
My 3 least favorite pokemon are...
1.Garbodor
2.Jynx
3.Conkeldurr

I'm not a big fan of pokemon I find ugly.
It is new. Therefore, it sucks [/end nostalgia glasses]
Yeah, ElectivireAddict let's his nostalgia get in the way of every opinion. He simply hates the 4th gen.

I'm sorry, I just felt that was necessarily. But anyway, I just want to note, you don't have to have a reason or justification to dislike a pokemon. It's all a matter of opinion. If you don't like how it looks, you don't like how it looks. Period. If find the three pokemon I listed an eyesore, and ugly, but I can't explain why I think somethings ugly. I could explain why I think a pokemon is cool, like Absol and Swellow, and justify it because they are slender and speedy, like most of my favorites, but then what about Luxray? I like that to, and it isn't slender or speedy.

There was a poll here in Serebii, and almost all users here liked the 5th gen. Like, 98 or 99% of them at least. The reason so many 5th gen pokemon are being posted is because a lot of them were "hit or miss". Vanillite is probably the greatest example. I mean, pokemon has made inanimate objects before, but food? That's crazy. It's a pokemon people either love(and you've got to admit, it's pretty cute) or hate.

Last edited:

☭Secret_Shocker☭

1. RBY Golbat - Erk. What the heck is that...
2. RBY Exeggutor - Derp.
3. Blastoise - What kinda pose is that?

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Some less mentioned ones...
Venusaur-Beloved by nostalgia fans, but just really ugly and awful.
Seismitoad-I cannot get over the ugly. It's just astounding.
Kingdra-I can't say why I hate it, but I do. It actually makes my skin crawl.

Larry

Here's my list:
1. Any 5th gen Pokemon
2. Any 5th gen Pokemon
3. Any 5th gen Pokemon

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Here's my list:
1. Any 5th gen Pokemon
2. Any 5th gen Pokemon
3. Any 5th gen Pokemon

Take off the rose-colored glasses, please. 5th gen has a lot of cool Pokemon.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
1. Sceptile, I was hoping for a better grovyle in design
2. Combisken, not even sure what happened here
3. Ludicolo, um... Is it a pineapple?

I could actually list almost any gen 3 poke to be honest, their are a few exceptions

rocky505

1.Muk(Least creative evolution EVER!)
2.Electrode(Same as above)
3.Ditto

How dare some of you say Stunfisk he has an amazing design. Don't hate the Fisk. Love it Bro!