• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Top 3 worst pokemon designes

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
1) Drowzee
2) Hypno
3) Jynx/Conkeldurr

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Sigilyph - ...what is this I don't even...

Trubbish/Garbordar - No argument there, just a pile of trash.

Klink/Klank/Klinklank - Gears...yippie kie ay...

Jesster

Spicy Nooblet
Trubbish, Vanillite and Conkeldurr.
Oh and Drowzee freaks me right the hell out. :\

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Sigilyph - ...what is this I don't even...

Trubbish/Garbordar - No argument there, just a pile of trash.

Klink/Klank/Klinklank - Gears...yippie kie ay...

Jynx - ...what is this I don't even...

Magneton/Dugtrio - No argument there, just their pre-evo times 3.

Voltorb/Electrode - Pokeballs, yppie kie ay...

Sometimes when people spout off about how uncreative 5th gen is, I wonder how many people realize how uncreative 1st gen was. Also, Trubbish/Garbodor are boss, pal.

gliscor&yanmega

Jynx - ...what is this I don't even...

Magneton/Dugtrio - No argument there, just their pre-evo times 3.

Voltorb/Electrode - Pokeballs, yppie kie ay...

Sometimes when people spout off about how uncreative 5th gen is, I wonder how many people realize how uncreative 1st gen was. Also, Trubbish/Garbodor are boss, pal.

I don't think any of the generations were uncreative. I don't see how using a Pokeball or a Gear is any different then using a Cat or a Dog.

3D992

The Living Hologram
The new kami forms. They dont even look like pokemon anymore. And whats with everything getting new forms?

Mewtwo's got problems. His tail starts in the front...

Jynx is pretty self explanitory.

gliscor&yanmega

The new kami forms. They dont even look like pokemon anymore. And whats with everything getting new forms?

...What does a Pokemon "look" like? There's 649 of them, and if you include forms then even more...I don't see how certain Pokemon "look" like Pokemon, and others don't. They are all Pokemon, therefore they all "look" like Pokemon, because they are.

Not everything is getting a form.

Mewtwo's got problems. His tail starts in the front...

So?

Jynx is pretty self explanitory.

While I don't think Jynx is the most prettiest thing out there(Not sure if they intended for it to be or not to be, I would assume no), I don't see what's so "bad" about it's design or why it's one of the "worst" designs.

xXdArKvOidXx

Sceptile Slayer
Grimer/Muk

Kling/Klang/Klingklang

Trubbish/Garbodor

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
From what I've seen of the new Kami formes, they're going to outshine Swoobat as my least favorite designs. They look like they're going to peck out my neck, for one.

InsaneStar7

Technophile Trainer
Let me see... what I do think of Pokémon who has the worst designs?

1. Voltorb/Electrode (Just a pokeball with eyes and another which is a bigger one with the ball upside-down)
2. Muk (Just a bigger one with a mean face. That's only it)
3. Magneton/Dugtrio (Can't say no more, they're just their old selves with two more heads.)

Geez, Game Freak.. have you thought about getting a redesign on those Pokémon or other older Pokémon to make it less dull? They're still like this like.. forever.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
1. Servine (There is nothing significant on the way you look and your whole evolutionary line could have been so much better)
2. Silgyph (Uurgh, it has an unknown for it's head and looks completely weird)
3. Kecleon (Creepy...The tongue and the fact it camoflauges...this is allowed on a kids show? :D)

gliscor&yanmega

1. Servine (There is nothing significant on the way you look and your whole evolutionary line could have been so much better)

How?

2. Silgyph (Uurgh, it has an unknown for it's head and looks completely weird)

I'm sure it was meant to look weird and mysterious, nothing wrong with that.

3. Kecleon (Creepy...The tongue and the fact it camoflauges...this is allowed on a kids show? :D)

Why not? It's based on a Chameleon obviously, kids are suppose to not know of them just because of the tongue and being able to camouflage? Camouflage is done by a lot of Animals(And plants) anyways.

Megh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't find any BAD, just uncreative. I mean, Poliwrath is just Poliwhirl but pissed off and slightly bigger.

Estellise

peachy
1.Jynx-she's a large woman with purple skin and big lips.
2.Trubbish-....It's a pile of garbage
3.Rattata-So many mouse pokemon!

Rachael

1. Grimer. Not because of how it looks--I think it's cute, actually--but just what it is. I mean, here are samples of its Pokedex information. "It smells too putrid to touch."..."Wherever Grimer has passed, so many germs are left behind that no plants will ever grow again."..."It constantly leaks a horribly germ- infested fluid from all over its body." Horrifying--practically my worst nightmare.
2. Muk. For the same reason.
3. Seviper. I can't feel comfortable when I see this Pokemon, ever since I saw fanart of Dawn being graphically killed and eaten by one. It's a really scary-looking Pokemon, too.

joep05

master of disaster
have you seen crobat on pokemon stadium 2...its scarily ugly... and ampharos likes to flash its bum around

purugly is well...ugly
cofagrigus is spooky looking
spoink is just weird
its hard to pinpoint 3 exact pokemon but i do like your choices and reasons for those choices

could you imagine lickitung on smash brothers? creeping up from behind its opponent and doing that licky thing...:p

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Good point, Megh. With that in mind, here are my three.
Poliwrath- Like Megh said, a larger, pissed Poliwhirl.
Farfetch'd- An apostrophe in the name, and the fact that the image actually carries an item. Kind of trolly, almost.
Trubbish/Garbodor- Neat idea, but I just don't like it.