• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Top 5 most Attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.

super riolu31

"KAWAII!!"
5: gardenya
4: jenny
3: misty
2:flannery
1: may!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only because of the lucario and the mysterey of mew and she was in a bikini

im gonna do this as groups :D, Male gym leaders, Female Gym Leaders, Male Elite Four, Female Elite Four, Male Frontier Brains, Female Frontier Brains.

Male Gym Leaders-
1.Volkner (the guys style and hair rocks for a blonde)
2.Byron (Despite having a dirty beard lol he has muscles which i wish i had haha)
3.Falkner (Cool looking dude)
4.Juan (Yes Juan, Even though hes got a bit of white he looks like an old male model)
5.Norman (Not ugly, nothing special but is good looking for a normal person without style)
6.Brock (a dude with closed eyes all the time, looks cool maybe he'll look worse with opened eyes lol)
7.Pryce (despite being old he has a perfect face. Doesnt show him that old).
8.Brawly (Long hair dont suit us dudes imo. Brawly may have the form the hairstyle makes a drop)
9.Morty (Similar to Brawly, slightly lower because he doesnt have an instant style).
10.Tate (Very hard decision could of ranked lower because he is stil at child. But ok for his age)
11.Roark (Nothing unique about this guy. A very common type and style, maybe its the glasses)
12.Chuck (i could of ranked him lower but i noticed he would of look much cooler and younger without moustache
13.Wake (Despite having a mask and large body his face isnt dopey its normal imo)
14.Lt.Surge (a large dopey faced man, not much to say)
15.Bugsy (looks like a girl more than a boy. He confused me but i place him here)
16.Wattson (A fat old man reminds me of Alcoholics)
17.Blaine (Another ugly old. He looked better in his riddler form)
18 Last Place. Giovanni (the ugliest male gymleader of all, his face tells it all)

Female Gym Leaders-
1.Winona (awesome style, awesome hair very beautiful imo)
2.Flannery (very close to Winona it was a hard decision, again her flaming hot hair and herself)
3.Clair (has infact one of the most beautiful faces, her outfit pulls her beautines down a bit)
4.Roxanne (has a very pretty face and cute outfit. hairstyle is ok but pullsdown a bit)
5.Candice (displays the cute college girl lass's haha)
6.Jasmine (her natural look has got the attention of fans and is her strong point)
7.Gardenia (a crazy girl but she has a nice face even though her cloths are ver robin hoodish)
8.Misty (the most pretiest ginger id say even though she is tomboyish)
9.Whitney (never thought she was all that but decent)
10.Erika (if she had her game art looks she would of ranked higher)
11.Janine (Ive never like female ninjas that much but Janine is ok i guess)
12.Maylene (dont think she attractive or pretty at all. Shes not ugly thoughalmost like a boy scout)
13.Liza (only ranked her low because of her very young age. She has a pretty face for her age though)
14.Fantina (has a unique appearance but her face really does drag it down alot)
15 Last Place. Sabrina (her anime appearance was absolute ugly. wish she had her game art appearance i really do)

Male Elite Four-
1.Lucian (hard choice between Will but i chose Lucian as his glasses and outfit makes a suitable combination)
2.Will (despite wearing a mask he doesnt have a ugly look. i love the guys style)
3.Sidney (over ok for a punk)
4.Drake (he is old but the moustach proper suits the face shape. He has a good form compared to old men)
5.Aaron (green hair....hes very lucky that it suits such an anime male design)
6.Flint (funny and liked but not quite fitting to the description 'goodlooking')
7.Bruno (i think its got to do with the early design. despite the form he isnt all that)
8 Last Place. Koga (have nothing to say...)

Female Elite Four-
1.Karen (all i can say is sexy,hot,beautiful)
2.Glacia (people might think wtf, but she is indeed pretty)
3.Lorelei (very pretty for a woman with large glasses. Very classy)
4.Bertha (has a very sweet face, bless the elderly)
5.Phoebe (tbh her short hair and barefoot really reminds me of monkeys)
6 Last Place.Agatha (its not coz shes old, its just her cold evil face.

Male Frontier Brains-
1.Factory Head Noland (not much to say..just look at the dude lol)
2.Castle Valet Darach (cool looking for a butler with dorky glasses, matches perfectly)
3.Factory Head Thorton (despite his geeky style, he has managed to present it amazingly)
4.Tower Tycoon Palmer (decent looking man for a father of a teenage boy)
5.Palace Maven Spenser (one of them old types with sweet tender faces even though he has a long beird)
6.Dome Ace Tucker (come on he isnt even goodlooking or handsome wtf. hes PRETTY lol)
7 Last Place. Pyramid King Brandon (needs haircut makes his face look bushy)

Female Frontier Brains-
1.Pike Queen Lucy (very very attractive, beautiful. Love her design)
2.Arcade Star Dahlia (very sexy very close to Lucy. But her unsexy outfit lowered her)
3.Castle Lady Caitlin (such a cutee for an uptight character. Love her cute large eyes)
4.Hall Matron Argenta (beautiful and glamourus for a slight old female)
5.Salon Maiden Anabel (cute but just cute)
6 Last Place. Arena Tycoon Greta (meh. nothing to say)

Jupiter - pretiest female villain
Cyrus - best looking male villain

OK I think I agreed with you.

Most Attractive!

Im not overtaking your thread but, If you and all users think that you think these charecters(Spelling) are the Top 5 Most Attractive. See this that it'll make you all think there the Top 5 Most Attractive!

http://www.pokesho.com/e_log.html

If you cant find the next pitures:

Click on of the jap writings that sends you to the next page.

There from Pokesho if you notice.

There is other pics from pokesho aswell

http://www.pokesho.com/e.html

Last edited:

milenadrg

Top 5 most attractives:
1. Barry(Jun's English name finnaly came)
2. Aaron(Bug type Elite Four one)
3. Lucas(He made a Cameo)
4. Paul
5. Kellyn

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Let's see:
Flannery
Cynthia
Lucy
Um for the last two let's see:
There's a girl in the Bf, not sure if it's the Pokemon Ranger girl but she looked very attractive and her green hair seem to shadow her eyes and bring it out.
Not sure about the fifth one but I believe Misty is attractive.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Let's see:
Flannery
Cynthia
Lucy
Um for the last two let's see:
There's a girl in the Bf, not sure if it's the Pokemon Ranger girl but she looked very attractive and her green hair seem to shadow her eyes and bring it out.
Not sure about the fifth one but I believe Misty is attractive.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
Top 10 Most Attractive
1) Solana
2) Winona
3) Flannery
4) Cynthia
5) Jasmine
6) Kellyn
7) Anabel
8) Soledad
9) Maylene
10) Katie

jndmg

heres my fave from top most fave:

1. Misty!!!
2. May
3. Whitney
4. Flannery
5. Jasmine
6. Anabelle
7. Solana
8. Candice
9. Cissy
10. Winowa

csisps_26

Roark <3
Ah, fun to answer.

1. Gary / Shigeru
2. Riley / Gen
3. Barry / Jun
4. Paul / Shinji
5. Roark / Hyouta

Kellyn / Hajime comes in a close No. 6, though. Since the question asks for Top 5, I just listed 5 (6 counting Kellyn).

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
1.dawn(by far)
2.cynthia
3.may
4.fantina
5.misty

Chelc

Please do not bump threads that are over a month old. =\

Jsyk: Yes I did mess up but really idc because this thread is dumb and I want it closed. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.