• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Top 5 Most Awesome Nintendo Characters

Barkfrost

Smiles Go For Miles!
1. Charmander. I can't ever imagine a world without him...

2. Yoshi - He's and egg-launchin' dinosaur. What's not to love?!

3. Paper Mario - He's so cool lol.

4. Kirby - Cutest thing in this whole entire world.

5. Luigi - The only man who isn't afraid to where an "L" on his forehead on this planet. He isn't a loser to me!!

UltimateOtaku

Call me Dusk...
1. Mr.L

2. Paper Luigi

3. Luigi

4. Link

5. Fawful

Hoshigami

Banned
1. The Black Knight/Zelgius (Fire Emblem)
2. Captain Falcon (F-Zero) Dude, Falcon Punch
3. Metal Sonic (Sonic series) He WAS on a Nintendo system
4. Bowser (Mario)
5. Ganondorf (Zelda)

1. Toad! (Mushroomy Kingdom)
2. Knuckles (Sonic)
3. Capt. Falcon (F Zero)
4. Funky Kong (DK GAmes)
5. Toon Link (Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass)

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
1. Link (Legend of Zelda series)

2. Pit (Kid Icarus)

3. Ephraim (Fire Emblem)

4. Mario (Mario)

5. Captain Lineback (Phantom Hourglass)

Nothing too special about my list. I'm not sure if anyone knows who Ephraim even is. ;x

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
In no particular order:

Pikachu
Samus Aran
Luigi Mario
Link
Captain falcon

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
5. Kirby- Everyone loves him.
4. Ganondorf- Best Nintendo Villain.
3. Samus- Best Female Nintedo Character [[Yeah, better then Zelda.]]
2. Mario- Nintendo's Mascot.
1. Link- Nintendo's Badass.

Alumniphil12

5. Meta Knight- His sword is awesome! I really like the way he flies in Airride.
(My Games With Meta Knght-Melee, Brawl, Airride, Nightmare in Dreamland)

4. Torterra- The most megalomonstrously awesome Pokemon. (Diamond, Pearl)

3. Ike- True War-Typeaguy. BIG SWORD! (Brawl)

2. Crypto- He IS in a Nintendo game! His sense of humor is heeheehaahaahoo.
(Destroy all humans 1&2, Big willy unleashed)

1. Link- One man army. Swords, equipment, spontaneous reincarnation into random yellow haired babies, dealing with snot-nosed kids, and being murdered by livestock... Scratch that last one. (All canon legend of zelda games, Melee, Brawl)

Alumniphil12

5. Meta Knight- His sword is awesome! I really like the way he flies in Airride.
(My Games With Meta Knght-Melee, Brawl, Airride, Nightmare in Dreamland)

4. Torterra- The most megalomonstrously awesome Pokemon. (Diamond, Pearl)

3. Ike- True War-Typeaguy. BIG SWORD! (Brawl)

2. Crypto- He IS in a Nintendo game! His sense of humor is heeheehaahaahoo.
(Destroy all humans 1&2, Big willy unleashed)

1. Link- One man army. Swords, equipment, spontaneous reincarnation into random yellow haired babies, dealing with snot-nosed kids, and being murdered by livestock... Scratch that last one. (All canon legend of zelda games, Melee, Brawl)

Ice_Scyther

FFFFFFFFF-
Crypto is not a Nintendo character.

He's on a Nintendo console I think, however...

Kabuto

little punks!
You people are pretty pitiful. Searching through the lists on both the awesome characters and pretty girls thread, I found that Pokemon keeps getting on top on about half of your lists. Not to mention some people listing Sega characters or other third parties.

*Sigggh*

Anyway, for me, its Samus. Shes the first gamer chick to ever have a lead role.

She kicks a** in her chozo suit and has sex appeal when she strips. What's not to like?

Ice_Scyther

FFFFFFFFF-
You people are pretty pitiful. Searching through the lists on both the awesome characters and pretty girls thread, I found that Pokemon keeps getting on top on about half of your lists. Not to mention some people listing Sega characters or other third parties.

*Sigggh*
Motha-effin' Mewtwo, biatch! (lulzselfcensorship)

Why the 'f' does it matter if people like Pokemon? It's a goddamn Pokemon forum.

Cobalt_Latios

Why the 'f' does it matter if people like Pokemon? It's a goddamn Pokemon forum.
Probably because some members are hoping that because it's in general "Nintendo" we'll broden our horizons with more than just Pokémon.

Unfortunately it's inevitable considering it's location.

~C_L~

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
5.Heather (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) Lesbian thief? **** yes.
4.Luigi (Mario) For being "The King of Second Bananas"
3.Wes (Pokemon Colloseum) He's the first main character in a pokemon game who lets, hell, Requires you to steal pokemon
2.Kirby (...) Cause he sucks
1.Ike (Fire Emblem:path of Radiance and Fire Emblem:Radiant Dawn) For lickin' AND kickin' ***.

Zora

perpetually tired
Wow guys, is it really that hard to NOT pick a non-Nintendo character on a list like this? :|

Given the amount of 2-D Nintendo characters, yes. IS is the only Nintendo company that can make a three dimensional character. The only non-IS character than be viewed as 3-D is Samus, which unsurprisingly has roots in IS and isn't 3-D as other characters.