• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Top Five Manga Characters

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Well, this is the Manga section isn't it? We don't want a repeat list of the favorite anime character thread do we? Now, if the series (anime) branches off of the manga and the characters act much differently between the two then alright. But, still...

Well they're in different sections, and there's tons of different sections that have the same thread (i.e. the scramble thread for each generation thread) so it shouldn't really make much of a difference. I doubt that someone would have exact same favorite character lists for both anime top 5 and manga top 5, as characters do change. Meh.

I only have one manga only fave character, who would have been my number one even under different circumstances.

Gon.

No, not from HxH. This is the Gon I mean.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Luffy
Zorro
Natsu
Shikimarru
Kakashi.

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
Inuyasha (Inuyasha)
Choji Akimichi! (Naruto)
T?t?sai (Inuyasha)
Tony Tony Chopper (One Piece)
Usopp (One Piece)

There is really no order here tho

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
1. Koinzell (Ubel Blatt)
2. Medusa (Soul Eater)
3. Yami (To love Ru)
4. L (Death Note)
5. Envy (Full Metal Alchemist)

Haine

Zero Kiryuu - Vampire Knight
Haine - Gentlemen's Alliance
Mizuki - Hana Kimi
Hana - My Heavenly Hockey Club
Yusa Chiemi - Love Attack

It is really hard to only choose 5. xD

Caelesti

dancing queen
Fuka Ayase - Yotsuba&!
Kikyou - Inuyasha
Maru Dashi - xxxHolic
Moro Dashi - xxxHolic
Yuko Ichihara - xxxHolic l Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle

MadamBean

Uber Nub
Rem-Death Note
Ginko-Mushishi
Sunako-Wallflower
Sou Mizuhashi-After School Nightmare
Miss Yukari-Azu Manga Daioh
...In no particular order. Please don't make me choose! I love them all equally. Well not really. Rem made me mad. >.<

Dawn/HikariGirl123

... Kawaii ...
1. Sohma Yuki (he was kute!!!)
Manga: Fruits Basket

2. Hino Rei (pwetty...)
Manga: Sailor Moon

3. Yuki Judai (my ultimate crush...)
Manga: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

4. Fujiwara Zakuro (mysterious and drop dead gorgeous)
Manga: Tokyo Mew Mew

5. Honda Tohru (kawaii...)
Manga: Fruits Basket

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
1. Kimihiro Watanuki (xxxHolic)
2. "Syaoran" Li (Tsubasa Chronicle)
3. Okouchi (Translucent)
4. Subaru (Tokyo Babylon/X)
5. Kurogane (Tsubasa Chronicle)

jigglypoof

oldskool pokeshipper
Manga (never made it to anime) only, huh? That narrows it down a little:

1) Sei (Kaze Hikaru) - This poor girl has been through so much, losing her father, brother, and home in the same day. Yet she is still able to smile, be strong, and survive all the obstacles that are later thrown at her. She's the only girl in a troupe of strange and perverted men, she has to be very strict about herself to keep her gender a secret, and is in love with the only person who knows who she really is. He only seems to return feelings of friendship, but that's good enough for her. As long as she can be by his side, she is happy. Sei is so adorable it's hard to dislike her.

2) Kiri (Beauty Pop) - Kiri is the "anti-shoujo" girl. She doesn't wear the hottest and latest (preferring baseball caps and more boyish clothes) fashions, sports the same hairdo that requires minimal care every day, she is lazy (often falling asleep at inappropriate times) and quite laid-back about everything. She never angsts about guys, and probably wouldn't notice if someone liked her unless they came right out and said it or were more blunt about it. Yet, Kiri still manages to be incredibly talented at the family trade, and helps those who desperately need a boost in confidence.

That's all I can think of unless I count manga that has an anime.

Last edited:

Lone--Wanderer

...is a hack.
[Hmm. Well, Akira was never made into an anime, just a movie...]

I haven't read enough to even have a top five; just a top two.

1.] Chiyoko from Akira
2.] Migi from Parasyte

cubsfan

Team Rocket Grunt
5. Light ( Death Note)
4.Rock Lee (Naruto)
3. Near (Death Note)
2. Jiraiya (Naruto)
1.Vegeta (DBZ)

latios reborn

Can you go away and ask in the right thread...

1. Luffy
2. Goku
3. Vegeta
4. Zorro
5. Nami

ParaChomp

be your own guru
1. Light (Death Note)
2. L (Death Note)
3. Naruto
4. Lust (Full Metal Alchemist)
5. Edward (Full Metal Alchemist)

These are my top characters because I find they are wise inspirations if you know what I mean.....(most likely not).....

Rave

Banned