• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Top Friendships Between Pokémon

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Woaw wait what who how when where and why so low for Alola and Galar? Besides, that I agree with the rest of this list.
Ash’s Galar team were barely seen on screen, and when they did it was mainly for battling. We barely saw them interacting at all. And Goh doesn’t have a concrete team, he had so many caught Pokemon which we saw only once so..
And the sm cast’s Pokemon belonged to random school children that didn’t do much with so

Krackochu

So talking about friendships who do you think will Ash Alolan (and released) Pokemon would be best pals with from the Pokemon kept at Oak's Lab?

I can see Incineroar handing with other fire types but mostly Infernape
Rowlett probably with Noctowl?
I can see Lycanroc with Krookodile maybe
Melmetal with Snorlax or Glalie?
Naganadel can be Friends with Either Charizard, Gliscor or Noivern
Goodra maybe with Bayleaf?
Greninja probably with Sceptile or Buizel
Lapras maybe with Goodra nad Bayleaf?
Primeape with Hawlucha/Heracross/Buizel
Pidgeot with Talonflame, Unfezant and Staraptor
Buttefree with Bulbasaur do to the broken heart of both

What do you think?
Honestly your list is great.
As for me I always saw Rowlet and Snorlax as sleeping buddies.
Rowlet would probably be annoyed by the over playfulness of totodile

Meanwhile Lycanrock would get along with everybody he's just the most respectable aside from Bulbasaur as long as they don't get his mane wet.

I could see nagandel hanging out with totodile oshowott donphan and Gengar. Alongside corphish they'd all be playing together honestly.

Incineroar would definitely be friends with all the Pokemon into Fighting like buizel, infernape, sirfetch, Hawlucha, and Charizard

Melmetal is the weirdest but I feel like scraggy would be his pal. Several of the others would straight up be weirded out by him tho like oshowott.

Greninja would definitely be friends with sceptile and Bulbasaur. Especially Bulbasaur. He'd also have a rivalry with infernape and Charizard. Overall I could see him and Bulbasaur working together to keep all the chaos from forming in oaks lab.

Rune Knight

Really I'd rank the final points of Alola far above most of earlier series simply by virtue that the Pokemon didn't stop interacting after they evolved. Usually by the end of each series otherwise there's usually only Pikachu and a handful of comic relief types left to play off each other because the others often either stop appearing or have lost all their personality. I think the only Alola Pokemon that got demoted after evolving was Primarina.

Oh, I almost forgot one, Meowth and Wobbuffet. This was a slow burner one, with Meowth initially hating Wobbuffet for butting into his limelight as the 'mascot' though they seemed to slowly relax and become buddies over time, especially after Wobbuffet came back and was out of his ball full time. It's also the only chemistry that lasts over multiple series.

Meowth and Wobbuffet completely slipped my mind, I guess the fact that he talks and walks like a human kind of made me forget that he's a Pokémon.