• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Top Games of 2020

SerebieNi

WoW Classic is the best game of 2020.

If you have tried both the current version of wow and the classic experience its easy to see straight away how much the current version holds your hand and skips you through tons of content without much thought, I've bought every expansion to date for the game except for Shadowlands as I know its just more of a rushed experience to get to the end level and group with a bunch of randoms that ruin the experience half the time because they're either not willing to commit 100% to the run or downright toxic.

There is no doubt some good community in the game depending on which guild you belong to but i must say that there is far more elitism in retail than classic that really dulls the whole experience end game, I found myself running old dungeons to try and get some new mounts or new appearances of gear and that was about the extent of my end game experience so then you would start a new character to level but then that would be a mess because the whole thing is rushed now.

You can literally kill like a few boars in retail and go from level 1 to 5 in less than a few minutes, in Classic WoW this can take up to an hour while you take in the sights and really enjoy your time killing those boars while wondering what kind of loot you might get to upgrade your character.

If you're looking for a comfortable experience and makes you value everything that you achieve or get right up to level 60 then I recommend you buy some classic gold.

AimeeHoben

If you enjoy playing WOTLK Classic, then you want to build a strong character backed by great gear, like better weapons and armor. That's when you should think outside the box, more WOTLK Classic Gold can directly get you these items. So it is very important to find a suitable place to get a lot of WOW WOTLK Gold. MMOWTS is a very smart choice.

Darnel Perry

Hello, everyone!
I'm new here.
There are a lot of cool games here, but I don't really like games like survival, quests, etc. Mostly sandboxes.
So far I've been playing Minecraft and Terraria, and I haven't found another more exciting sandbox game, maybe someone knows one?