• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Top home-school texts dismiss Darwin, evolution"

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
i guess he maybe didn't consider himself a pantheist but most of his quotes and works sure pointed in that direction (the idea of just simply being awed by nature/physics).

John13wb

Earthbound Hero
*facepalm*

Evolution is a continuum. It keeps going. It is happening now.

Probable response:
Prove that it's happening right now. Hahaha, bow before my awesome logic.

Mutations happen. Changes happen. We see species at the verge of separation, organisms with differences, organisms with an advantage. God did not create a temporal slice of the world and let everything on it stay the exact same for eternity (since I'll never convince you that said deity doesn't exist, so let's go with the halfway view). Animals change. Things change. Face it, the world is a madhouse, and you can find species at almost any stage of becoming new species. Please read a book before debating here.

Yeah, but using God as an example is silly since I don't believe in either.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
i find that hard to believe considering your post history.

and why aren't you responding to posts that address you?

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
-~-bump-~-