• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Torchic Breeding.

BlazeShadow

I'am trying to breed a Torhic that know's Endure, Reversal and Rock Slide..
And i have Breed an Torchic that know's Endure and Reversal, But when i breeding my Torhic with my Camperut that knows rock slide the only thing hatching from the egg(s) is Numel(s)!
Is something wrong or can't Torchic and Camperut Breed an Torchic?

pooheadkid

Psychic Trainer
btw, endure is not an egg move for torchic. move tutor in emerald for 48 battle points

BlazeShadow

Okay now i need to get a Female Torhic and a male Camperut..
And anyways thanx for the info =D
How do i lock this thread?

Abusoru

Absoholic
Well, also... Before you lock it, if this is in your Emerald version, go to the Desert Underpass and get yourself a Ditto, then, it doesn't matter if the Torchic is male or female - the egg will hatch to be a Torchic. ^^ Also, catch a Slugma, and if it has the ability Magma Armor, put that in your party next to the egg, and it will hatch ten times faster. ^^

(Hope that helps!)

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
endure actually is an egg move for torchic, "pooheadkid". and the endure tutor doesn't cost 48, it's 16 or 24.

the easiest way to get all three on a torchic is to have a male smeargle sketch all 3 moves, and breed it with a female torchic/combusken/blaziken.

Cuiv

One Day More
Okay now i need to get a Female Torhic and a male Camperut..
And anyways thanx for the info =D
How do i lock this thread?

Know that only moves from the male will be bred onto the baby, so you cannot breed both Rock Slide and Endure/Reversal onto a Torchic without the father knowing all three (which will require more creative breeding, assuming that it's possible).