• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Torn World Inhabitants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakurai

NO NONSENSE, FOOL!
What pokemon, if any, do you think will inhabit the Torn World in Platinum?

Besides, Giratina, smartasses.

The usual crap like Bibarel, Staravia with some Mt. Coronetness in the forms of Bronzong and Medicham.

Or maybe the Japanese forgot to put any wild Pokemon there becuase they're too busy making crappy alternate forms of filler Pokemon. And don't forget Shadow Force Pikachu. But only in Japan.

Leon

I reckon it'll contain Ghost type Pokemon, e.g Haunters, Misdreavus', maybe some dark types as well. Probably these new alternate form or whatever they are. I fail to see how a Fridge belongs in the torn world however.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
i see zubats golbats dark ghost types maybe even a shedinja might pop up or some magikarps and goldeen in the water

legendary pkm master

Water Pokemon Master
Maybe theres a storyline in the game where pokemon get sucked into the torn world so thats a possible way for pokemon to be in it

Blazing Charmander

I can see the Torn World only consisting of a maze which you have to negotiate in order to get just Giratina. This would mean no 'inhabitants' (wild Pokemon), but just Origin Forme Giratina at the end of this maze that keeps changing perspective. This is just what I feel will probably happen anyways.

Ideally, I would like it to have more than a few different perspectives and Giratina in order to shake things up a bit. I don't know what could be done to achieve this, but I would hope that Game Freak have decorated enough to satisfy us on the way to Giratina, and also seeing as the Torn World has been hyped up so much lol.

legendary pkm master

Water Pokemon Master
I can see the Torn World only consisting of a maze which you have to negotiate in order to get just Giratina. This would mean no 'inhabitants' (wild Pokemon), but just Origin Forme Giratina at the end of this maze that keeps changing perspective. This is just what I feel will probably happen anyways.

Ideally, I would like it to have more than a few different perspectives and Giratina in order to shake things up a bit. I don't know what could be done to achieve this, but I would hope that Game Freak have decorated enough to satisfy us on the way to Giratina, and also seeing as the Torn World has been hyped up so much lol.

Mainly what i think
i dont want to see pokemon in there
tho its possible..but i dout it

pikakid

jirachi killer
Well In the movie I don't think there where any Maybe those 5 mysterious pokemon.

Katharina27

Eeveelution Breeder
I think I'm gonna have to agree with Leon on this point. What else would inhabit a gravity defying world of darkness and confusion other than dark and ghost type Pokemon?

m190049

Local psychopath
Well In the movie I don't think there where any Maybe those 5 mysterious pokemon.

It's been stated those 5 Forms "Won't appear in Normal Play" and that you need an Event Item obtained from WiFi to use them.
My guess is may the base Pokemon for those Forms will appear in there.
Be it Rotom, Castform, or Dunsparce.
Maybe nothing will.

I do have to post this though:
and torn world pokemon...no giratina was the only one in there

If you mean "Giratina is the only Pokemon that appears in the torn world..."
... That's unknown as of yet.
It's unknown what appears in the Torn World, except for Giratina.
Although...

It's stated Giratina is permanently in it's Origin Forme while in the torn world.
When you battle it in the torn world, yeah, it's Origin Forme.
Although after that battle... That feature would mean nothing anymore.
Other than just always being in Origin Forme when looking at it's summary, that property would never mean anything again.

So I'd think there's be some way to make it battle in the Torn World again, to make use of that feature.
So my guess would be there are Wild Pokemon in the torn world that you can battle.

... Although that's just my assumption.
It could be completely wrong.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I would say:
Misdreavus/Mismagius
Gastly and/or its evos
Duskull and/or its evos
Zubat AND its evos(Including Crobat)
Some of these I highly doubt, but you never know!

m190049

Local psychopath
Unknown anyone?
I never thought of that.... That's actually a pretty interesting and somewhat likely idea.

Although... If you got that idea from the beginning of The Rise of Darkrai, it should be noted that that dimension is different from the torn world.

Although the Unown is still a pretty interesting idea.

jaxonferz

like most.

dark, ghost, maybe a couple psychic. in the water the pokemon i could see are sharpedo, crawdaunt, and maybe quilfish

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Yeah, i wasnt thinking of unown either. Also, though, how about Spiritomb?

Pokemon: Unknown, Mucrow, Spiertomb, Mistruvus, and last but not least the Gastly family

Items: Dusk stones, and mabey Dark TM's

I would like to see all of the pokemons apperance a little darker (coler wise)

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
I would like to see all of the pokemons apperance a little darker (coler wise)
Um, I assume you mean colour? Otherwise, that would make some weird sense. However, if that is in fact that word, then yeah - i like that idea too, but i doubt they'll do it....

yappy25

IM LEAVING
i highly doubt that there will be any pokes in the torn world, other than giratina, but if there is any thene they will most likly be ghost types and dark, like absol, or sableye, skuntank, stuff like that

Status
Not open for further replies.