• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Torn World Inhabitants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
I'd say none besides Giratina. But it will be a bit weird if they introduced a whole new dimension with none but Giratina in it. Also there are waterfalls and plant-like things (?) so it will probably contain some pokémon in it.

Dig-kun

I'd say none besides Giratina. But it will be a bit weird if they introduced a whole new dimension with none but Giratina in it. Also there are waterfalls and plant-like things (?) so it will probably contain some pokémon in it.

Yup, it´d be really weird, if it have not
They wouldn´t put watterfalls there just to be Wow!!
If they have already releases Mario Galaxy!!

Jiralhanae

Well, I think Absol, the Disaster Pokémon for the land, and Carvanha's and Sharpedos for the water.

Dig-kun

Well, I think Absol, the Disaster Pokémon for the land, and Carvanha's and Sharpedos for the water.

It is a good theory
But I think if they´d put pokémon there
It wouldn´t be just 3
It´d be more

That´s not Nintendo thing, just 3 pokémon at an area
And we can´t forget that the GBA Inserted Game can work there
Or the pokérdar
:D

Dia406

Totally not gay!
People think this a lot but:
It could hold origin forms of all pokemon like your pokemon on your team change to there original forms.
But that would take up a lot of data what do you think?

Dig-kun

People think this a lot but:
It could hold origin forms of all pokemon like your pokemon on your team change to there original forms.
But that would take up a lot of data what do you think?

Yup, I know
It had already said for me

But what you think of this story:
The entrance to the dimension appear and something will happen that you´ll have to enter, but when you enter your pokémon start to transform, and they´re suffering (this is a good explaination for why Giratina could be angry XD) so you come back and the Prof. Rowan talks to you, you need to do something to get an item to be there to your pokémon not transform
So just the wild would be at their origin forms!!
:D

Dia406

Totally not gay!
Nice idea! The only question I got is that is the torn world as big as the original sinnoh? I know something the 5 new forms could be inhabitants of the torn world.

Tanosis

The odd one
well so far our ideas are:
unown- we already have an unown dungeon
dark and ghost types-dark type makes more sense since we have that tower under solaceon town and the old chateau for ghost types
random pokes-maybe
mt. coronet poke- we already have mount coronet and its preety darn big and sure to get bigger
sillouhette pokes-they are not obtained through normal gameplay
cave pokemon-there are so many caves geez

Sakurai

NO NONSENSE, FOOL!
I can tell you right now that there will NOT be ANY "Origin" forms of ANY Pokemon EXCEPT Giratina. Your Pokemon will NOT transform in the Torn World.

It won't because (A) the games storgage isn't large enough, so to speak, (B) Game Freak doesn't have the (Ba) time, (Bb) desire, or (Bc) lack of common sense to recreate 492 more sprites, when they've already created so many uneccessary forms for other Pokemon, and (C) the Torn World just isn't a large enough part of the game for what was listed in Section (B) subsections (Ba), (Bb), and (Bc) to occur.

I am an outliner, by the way, I write like that.

well it is torn WORLD so i guess it should be about the size of sinnoh-

off topic: maybe their will be some people inhabitants and it will be about half-to-full the size of sinnoh (but u can only enter the first part post-dex)

on topic: i would suggest ghost types and psychic types, but i have to admit, it would be pretty cool if SOME pokemon had different formes in the torn world

Dig-kun

Nice idea! The only question I got is that is the torn world as big as the original sinnoh? I know something the 5 new forms could be inhabitants of the torn world.

I don´t think it´ll be big as sinnoh
I think it´ll be like a cave
but at another dimension
That you´ll have to do something inside there to go out
for xample, fight with Giratina that is disturbing the relations between the two worlds

Jumpman93

Rock on.
I have a question...

If they could fit two entire regions onto Crystal, seven individual islands into LG/FR, and, on top of that, they fit Star Fox Command (with 9 different endings, awesome graphics, considering it's a handheld) and all those Super Mario 64 DS worlds onto ONE DS card. I'm pretty sure that they can make the Torn World as big as Sinnoh, with some of the older pokemon in it, on one DS card.

Think of them as a pseudo-sevii.

Dig-kun

I have a question...

If they could fit two entire regions onto Crystal, seven individual islands into LG/FR, and, on top of that, they fit Star Fox Command (with 9 different endings, awesome graphics, considering it's a handheld) and all those Super Mario 64 DS worlds onto ONE DS card. I'm pretty sure that they can make the Torn World as big as Sinnoh, with some of the older pokemon in it, on one DS card.

Well, I think they could fit if there is ot other form pokémon
cuz of the sprites that would need more data
And you forgot that pokémon has more thing than the ones you mentioned
But a big part of it is hidden
For example, EVs of each pokémon the Pokeradar chains, the IVs of each pokémon
So I thought it got a lot of data the way it is
So it wouldn´t be so big

Sakurai

NO NONSENSE, FOOL!
I have a question...

Jumpman, they could manage to do A LOT of things. The question is, why would they? That, and, do you know how long it would take to create a new world with new people and new graphics and such- and by new world, I presume that it would be in graphics comparable to the twilight in Zelda: Twilight Princess, it would have new or altered Non-Player Characters, and that most likely the wild Pokemon would be changed just about everywhere?
And what would be the point of going into such a limited pseudo-world anyway when you have the full Sinnoh in the flesh already?

It just is so illogical, its ridiculous.
Take my word-
it would be unique and interesting,
but it just won't happen.

Besides, a duplicate anything is just boring.
You should just hope for an extended torn world, like maybe a sidetrack comparable to Sevii Islands. During your first visit, it goes quick into the Giratina battle. Second and beyond- new world.

Hey, it's more probable than the other idea.

m190049

Local psychopath
I think it will just be as big as an average cave.
The place is probably HUGE in a way, but not the explorable section of it.

What are the chances of all those stones and floating things in the torn world just coincidentally being lined up in a way so that you can explore the ENTIRE thing in an area as big as Sinnoh itself?

I think it's just the same size as any other cave.

The Musician

Heracross trainer
From the screenshots, the Torn World looks like a pretty uninhabbitable place. However, if Giratina only appears in its Origin form there, then there HAS to be a way to encounter other Pokemon. Maybe there are people there and a town or something, or maybe the equivilant of Red in GSC. It seems like there should be something significant that you can do there so you can make use of Giratina's new form.

Status
Not open for further replies.