• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tornadus's Market Stall of Pokemon Events!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spektor

Pokemon Master
:) Hey, about the dyoxes I can just give that one to you if you want. I am interested in your world 13 smeargle and champions gen set. I have the bird (auto correct wouldnt let me put the name) pidgey. But I would like the other ones.

Vini108

Hey, i would like to have a Timid Latias please.

My FC in Soul Silver : 2967 9506 0040
My FC in White 2 : 2323 8449 2205

MarioGamer159

Just a question. I have a DW Porygon sitting in my White file that I never picked up. What exactly are you looking for in 'proof'? Assuming it wasn't something that I needed to save when I first got it, I can snap a photo or something.

92tornadus

Proof is just a photo of he friend board before you bring it to your game, making sure your username is visible. Any photos in the dream world or screenshots of your page or anything that has pory gon on it is good, just take as many screenshots of porygon related things on your global link. That being said, I'm very very interested in the porygon, so yeah, is there anything you want?

g-rex

dubstep
i have a level 100 shiny thundurus not sure if that would interest you

Status
Not open for further replies.