• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Torterra or Infernape or Empoleon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic Nick

Psychopathic Mr.Mime
Infernape, catch a Mime Jr., and get a Mr. Mime!! ;122; ;493;

depends what you want really, i chose infernape partially because its an amazing sweeper and partially because i didnt want to be stuck with a rapidash.
And for everyone saying that torterra would kill it with an EQ, if it had a shuca berry it would just survive allowing blaze to kick in and then it would KO it with a fire blast/overheat/blastburn

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
empoleon empoleon empoleon

Its all down to which one you prefer really Infernape or Torterra (not empoleon it sucks). I have both in my team, their both excellent.

lv 100 pikachu

Team Unbeatable
i'd say empoleon because the only other water pokemon you'll choose is floatzel-who sucks. If you do get a different starter, hook a gyrados with a super rod for your water pokemon.

abgar

Fufufufu
i'd say empoleon because the only other water pokemon you'll choose is floatzel-who sucks. If you do get a different starter, hook a gyrados with a super rod for your water pokemon.

ans shellos?

i think infernape is better

marty

{VR}Trojan
I think empoleon would be the best to choose

Uchiha Kasai

Sinnoh Champ

oh, and BIBAREL doesn't exist? You have insulted the beaver. Torterra or Infernape, I like fire, but leaning towards the tortoise.

BlazingKen

Torterra rules
Infernape is a crappy clone of Blaziken
Empoleon is ok but for some reason, I think the steel type ruined it.

B-MAN

I say go with torterra because earthquake can bring down both Empoleon and Infernape. There is always a way to combat the other pokemon:

Empoloen: Fighting, Staraptor's Close Combat, Infernape's close combat.
Torterra: Ice types hurts both types
Infernape: Torterra's earthquake, gastrodon's earthquark via TM, empoleon.

Status
Not open for further replies.