• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Torzachian fakemon

Here's a public set of some of our current fakemon. Most of them are by myself with the exception of Sparfic and some help on Kangookick and Wolpherd. Flowirp was made by someone else on our team. I edited him. Opinions?
TorzachspritesJuly2909Nonstaff-1.png

Before I start getting accusations, yes, our team has permission to use these designs.
Our artists are as follows:

Aminako
Pokemon-Diamond
DU7CH13
missingno
G-Faux Pokemon
f-r-e-q-u-e

Last edited:

CAH

Calm And Hyper
Skulleer and Viscir look really good in my opinion, they could easily be evolutions for marowak and pinsir.

They actually look pretty good, but some of the pokemons shapes are lacking. Like (?) for instance, he looks a bit warped.

Also, I sure hope that you are aminako or that you have permission to use those designs otherwise I would suggest to stop while you are ahead. Because a good number of those fakemon belong to aminako of deviantart. Not to mention she uses a different regional name. >_>

They actually look pretty good, but some of the pokemons shapes are lacking. Like (?) for instance, he looks a bit warped.

Also, I sure hope that you are aminako or that you have permission to use those designs otherwise I would suggest to stop while you are ahead. Because a good number of those fakemon belong to aminako of deviantart. Not to mention she uses a different regional name. >_>

If you'll look at Aminako's entries for the Urhus and Dahio dex, you'll notice that "Pokemon Torzach" has permission to use those designs. We asked Aminako to put it there precisely because we were getting accusations like this.

Quote from her entry:

!!!
All Fakemon featured here are for use only by myself and ~MegaMaccer, for the project Pokemon Torzach (used with my permission). All other uses of these without permission will be classed as theft. To view Pokemon Torzach, go here [link]

Last edited:
I am not accussing you I was just saying that if you did not have permission to stop using them but it seems you do have permission.

Really what you should have done from the start was give proper credit to those people who are contributing. Aminako for instance.

Last edited:

Mizukiri

Those are really good! I especially like Wolpherd. I think they've all got the Poke feel when you look at the lineart and shading. :3 I have to agree with Trainmaster718, the names aren't that great. It looks like two words slapped together.

Also, I think the Alpakey sprite needs to be fixed a bit. The hooves shouldn't be just grey, and the muzzle looks a bit odd.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
..The sprite looks good.. but the name aren't...It's better if there is more description about them

Frost-Phoenix1

Teh Frostest Phoenix
Peacunch has a really dotty outline around the tail feathers.

And IMO Vicsir has far too much dithering. That's just what I see.