• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tosh.0

Generic User Name

What are your thoughts on Comedy Central's show Tosh.0?

Did anyone see the one where he got a personal trainer who they interviewed via Skype? It was hilarious.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
i think its a great show, but also think daniel tosh's stand up is funnier

Grei

not the color
It's a funny program, most of the time.

In one instance, he made fun of someone with a skin disease. That was more mean than funny.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I know the show is terrible but I still watch it.

Probably because Daniel Tosh has an incredible stand-up act.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I think it's okay. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it, but my brother loves it so he watches it a lot. I thought it was funny until people in my area decided they liked it a lot too. Now they think they're cool because they're repeating internet memes from like two years ago that they only learned from Tosh. It gets really old really fast.

darkcharizard58

I love Tosh.0

Vernikova

Champion
I like watching the show though I do believe that it's gotten a little lower in quality as it has gone on especially the Web Redemption segment. I still like to watch it though but as other people have stated, I enjoy his stand-up comedy more.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
I used to watch it a lot, but not so much anymore. My favorite part from the show is the redemption of the girl who forgot the words to The Star-Spangled Banner. He took her to a hockey game to sing it again and hilarity ensued.

Sam2010

Cheers
Definitly one of my favorite shows on Comedy Central. XD