• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Totodile, Croconaw and Feraligatr Club V.2

GT4GTR

Ice Type Master
I don't know when it's out here. :(

I have Brawl, but I haven't played it in a while... >__> Seriously. Probably since late March...

Menx

If I decide to join do I have to put any of those banners in my sig? Im also part of another club is that allowed?

Last edited:

GT4GTR

Ice Type Master
I just found out Super Smash Bros Brawl doesn't come out here til late June. :(

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
Sorry for inactiveness, end of year examination are staring on the 29th, so I need to study....here's an equation to explain everything lol

End of year examination + If mother finds out I'm online = 99.9% Inactiveness

I'll be active again from the 10th of June...nonono, make that 9th of June, 'cause my last exam is on the 9th.

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
aww...see ya Inferno!

Sorry I've been pretty unactive too, I have GCSEs going on. Too important to mess up....

but I'll get online when I can =]

Totodile Lover!

I'm new to forums and want to join your group...

Please can I join???
Plz?
Totodile was my first pokemon and when he evolved he KOed the Elite 4!
So please can i join?

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
goldentotodile1993 and dark-trainer-gabriel are our newest members =]

Have fun ^^

Hmm we need a new topic...

Which sprite of Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr is your favorite?

Totodile: I liked Crystal best =]

Croconaw: R/S/E

Feraligatr: D/P

Feraligatr didn't start getting good sprites until r/s/e if you ask me :S

Last edited:

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
PhoenixWright, welcome =]

Oh and not to sound pushy or anything, but could people who join please contribute to the club? No point joining then disappearing.

but it's nice to see you, dark-trainer-gabriel, posting =]

shotdown911

Pokemon Dealer
Hey I'd like to join. I would like to join and my brother is Pseudo-Unlegendary of the Cyndaquil club but I love Totodile so this just feels right. Should be a fun rivalry if I get in, wouldn't you say? If you need to know what I like about Totodile I will just give you my top five reasons because if I had to post everything I like about Totodile I would run out of room.

1. I like his moves
2. He looks cool
3. His stats clink with me
4. I just love to say his name
5. I also am an avid fan of Water types

(Let's remember that Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr can be female too, everyone. Instead of just referring to them as 'he'...)

Anyways, I really like Totodile's Crystal sprite, Croconaw's R/S/E/FR/LG sprite, and Feraligatr's D/P sprite.

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
Welcome shotdown911.

I prefer Totodile's Crystal sprite as well. Croconaw's Crystal one and Feraligatr's Silver ones are horrible.

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
(Let's remember that Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr can be female too, everyone. Instead of just referring to them as 'he'...)

some people should take a leaf out of her book =] just saying

I agree with Drak Arceus on feraligatr's silver sprites. They make it looked hunched-back =S

Alot of people seem to like the crystal sprites ^^