• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Totodile, Croconaw and Feraligatr Club V.2

FlyingTotodile

Many totodiles can't
I was fortunate enough to adopt someones lvl100 Totodile when they quit pokemon. I only used it once but boy was it fun watching thel ittle guy kick peoples buttocks at the battle tower (2nd round) but still twas great.

What's your favourite Totodile moment? Mine was when he takes on Granbull in the Third movie and dances around it before hitting it with Hydro Pump.

One of my favorite Totodile moments is in the episode, "Love, Totodile Style!" where we see Totodile trying to impress Azumarill by joining her on stage during her circus performance... lol He (I'm assuming) really knows how to control Water Gun.

Actually, I like any Totodile moment. :X It's cute when it dances.

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
Don't let the thread die!! Sorry I haven't been posting everyone - busy IRL.

Need a new thread topic:
I'm all out of ideas... I think we have covered absolutely everything

Skeletim

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Wow, 've been away from the club for a while!
Anyways, here I come bearing gifts of our beloved 'gators, ain't Croconaw the cutest?

Sorry if they're repeated everyone :/

BM14murph

Master Collector
Hey can i join the club

i've loved totodile since gsc he was what gave me my trend of always choosing the water type starter seeing as da trend can't really work wit just one - squirtle lol

Treemander

~ The Wise Cracker ~
I like your first drawing its awsome I wish I could drall :D draw that good :p

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Oh my!
I should've specified, those aren't mine!
I found them on devianart! Real talented folks and they deserve the credits!

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
hey guys, i want to join the totodile and evo club

KarniMarc

Hi there! (-^.=.^-)

Me is Marc. I'm from Germany and a way big fan of Totodile(we call that cute guy "Karnimani").
I saw that club banner on Google so I just wanted to join because I really like him when he dances and is just the jolly type. (>w<)
I think that Totodile is my personal favourite and most sympathic Pokémon. Maybe it is because I love cute and comic looking diles or just because I like videogames and anime or my fable for reptiles and dinosaurs. I don't care!^^
I also like water Pokémon because it's nice when they use attacks like Bubble or Water Gun or one of my favouites: Surfer(I still need to do a pic of this^^(and yes, I like smile-Emoticons)). Oh, when I talk about pics then I should say that I love it to draw pics of Totodiles, too(I am not that good but I like even it when I get time for it).
I have a Totodile as my Partner in Pokémon Pearl that is called Jimmy. I also have these Pokémon in my team: Vector the Charizard, Willie the Quagsire, Diego the Lucario, Clay the Muk and Frye the Lugia. I also love everything that is creative like cosplay or music and movies.
Well, let me introduce myself as one who likes a lot of things like videogames(because of cool storys full of fantasy and nice characters like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Super Mario, Pokémon, the list could count hundreds^^), animes(because of the same thing with examples like studio Ghibli animes, Sailor Moon, Detective Conan, Digimon, Monster Rancher, InuYasha and many more) and absolutely all kinds of monsters and dragons.
At least I say a big and happy
NICE TO MEET YOU!^^
and show one of my pics.

More from me to come. Hope you are in conversation mood! =D

PS: I am so free to join the club and take that cool banner here. Hope I'm not to direct^^'.

zachj1217

hey i love totodile! hes my favorite pokemon! can i join?

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
I saw this on the last page, where it doesnt belong. SO I made a post HEre

I really like chikorita, Its just such a cool and awesome looking pokemon