• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Totodile, Croconaw and Feraligatr Club V.2

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
Got school again >_< Anyways, welcome to the club, k49o, enjoy your stay here! :D

Do you think Kasumi would've trained Wanikoko better?

Not really sure, as I don't know who Wanikoko is, is it Totodile, Croconaw or Feraligatr's Japanese name/s? o_O;

FlyingTotodile

Many totodiles can't
Hey, I've been away so I've missed out on everything :(
So do we go about evolving just out of interest?
And I reckon the hardest opponent that Feraligatr would ever have to face would be a Bulky Water as they would resist his best move and slowly chip away at his HP.

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
can i be one? totodile is my all time favorite starter. i love feraligatr!

Welcome to the club!

So do we go about evolving just out of interest?

1 Post= 1 level, 1 banner= 5 levels, 1 userbar=3 levels, Other art= 2 levels. You evolve into Crocanaw at level 18, and Feraligatr at Level 30. However, if you don't want to evolve you can hold an Everstone.

Do you think Kasumi could have changed (can't spell it) better?

I'm guessing that's Misty and Totodile, so yes, since Misty specializes in Water types.

EDIT: BOTH LexSuicune AND Inferno ARE NOW FERALIGATRS! CONGRATULATIONS!

EDIT2: I'm going to be away from Wednesday night to Sunday night. While i'm gone Opal and Sapphire are in charge.

Last edited:

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
wanikoko is totodile

Thanks for telling me that :)

EDIT: BOTH LexSuicune AND Inferno ARE NOW FERALIGATRS! CONGRATULATIONS!

OMG am I really a Feraligatr now?! wow, thank you ^_^

EDIT2: I'm going to be away from Wednesday night to Sunday night. While i'm gone Opal and Sapphire are in charge.

Aww, we're going to miss you all, take care while you're gone, okay?

Well, not really sure, I mean, Ash is a good trainer, and Misty is a Water-Type GYM leader, so....probably Kasumi wouldn't have trained Totodile any better, but at the same level as Ash.

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies

no. I mean, I think Misty can be pretty...I don't know, bad tempered? I think totodile was better off with Ash :)

And byebye Arceus! =D where ever you're going, have a nice time, ok? :D

Last edited:

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Yay! I'm an Ordile! Our club rocks! and so does Wani! ;D, Thanks everyone, and congrats to Opal

Okay, found THE cutest fanart of Alligates, I want one to squish too *0*!!!!

http://i31.*******.com/297a7a.jpg

Topic: What do you think of it :D xD

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
Yay! I'm an Ordile! Our club rocks! and so does Wani! ;D, Thanks everyone, and congrats to Opal

Okay, found THE cutest fanart of Alligates, I want one to squish too *0*!!!!

http://i31.*******.com/297a7a.jpg

Topic: What do you think of it :D xD

lol, nice picture, Croconaw might die in a few seconds if he was squished harder xDDD;

Anyways, I made this kind-of-Totodile chao:

TotodileChao.png

[IMG*]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/legendary_catcher/TotodileChao.png[/IMG]

Yeah yeah, I know, not pretty Totodile-ish, there weren't any parts that I could scratch, next chao to be made: Croconaw chao and Animated Croconaw chao and Animated Totodile chao

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
Aww that croconaw is adorable <3 =3

where do you find these fanart pics, LexSuicune? Is it Deviantart?

Last edited:

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
I Wanna join :D

Not really sure if I'm allowed to, but....no crediting the userbar maker? One-liner? No reason why you want to join? No reason why you like Totie and its Evos? Just wtf.....o_O;;

New topic: Do you prefer the Shiny or Non-shiny version of Totodile and its Evos?

To be honest, I like the Non-Shiny Version, red and blue...instead of Pale Green and Blue.

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
I Wanna join :D

Like Inferno said, Try saying why you want to join, and give credit to the person who made that userbar (Inferno, I believe). Then ask to join...but until then, I guess not

:-/

Do you prefer the Shiny or Non-shiny version of Totodile and its Evos?

Normal. Blue is my fav. colour =D and it suits them better

Last edited:

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Yah, I find'em in Deviantart!
Oh, and btw, I ADORE both versions of Toto... can't handpick one!
158s.png

I LOVE the blue fins! *0*

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
Yah, I find'em in Deviantart!
Oh, and btw, I ADORE both versions of Toto... can't handpick one!
158s.png

I LOVE the blue fins! *0*

Yeah, they are nice :) But I don't like the body colour much...Though I can't say it's all bad

Please may i join

I am not a Big fan but do know my stuff so i can share with you guys. On crystal i have feraligtr so i will try my hardest to get ther on the Members list so i can have the Banner

Marik Ishtar's Raykazuka

Sky Dragon Blast!
From the topic now I like shiny best (I have a shiny Totl Its on Lv 52).

Um Topic: What Totl and evo do you like best?

I like Totl best.