• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Totodile, Croconaw and Feraligatr Club V.2

Terry. T.

One and Only...
I've never had one, but I love 'em!
New topic:Totodile VS Squirtle, who will win?

GT4GTR

Ice Type Master
I would like to join for Croconaw and Feraligatr. I've always loved these pokemon. :)

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
GT4GTR is a member now =]

welcome =3

Do you get attatched to a totodile/croconaw/feraligatr that you train or is in your team?

Being the very lame person I am, I would say that I get attatched to the Feraligatrs I use. However, I mean attatched as in me thinking of situations they get in, individual personalities they have, etc. I also really enjoy drawing my Feraligatrs.

Cycloneblaze

Analytical
I would like to join for Totodile!
He is my most favourite Pokemon ever!(sorry about that).
Anyway,Cindaquil vs Totodile.Who will win?

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
ok cycloneblaze =]

err strange new topic...would anyone actually pick cyndaquil as the winner?

i think totodile wins =]

Last edited:

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
c'mon people! this club is gonna die soon...it seems like only me, Sapphire and inferno post anymore..

also we've got a lot of new members who say they want to join, then never return. i think this should be sorted out...

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
You is forgetting me! Exept i've sort of...welll....blah.

Totodile would so win. Water beats fire anyday.

Going to update first page.

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
You is forgetting me! Exept i've sort of...welll....blah.

Totodile would so win. Water beats fire anyday.

Going to update first page.

yeah ^^' you hadn't posted in a while. i was wondering if you were gonna come back..

I suppose I could update the first page if need be. :/ I mean, I can edit every post here.... :X lol

Anyways...

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
I think I should be ok now....The 1st page is all updated. Took a while though.

Topicness: Have/are you going to buy Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Yep, when it comes out at the end of June.

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
hmm maybe

it looks good I guess. I'd buy it maybe at the end of this year...

char-cario

I wanted to join, Feraligatr is the most powerful Johto starter thanks to the Physical/Special split. PS- I hope Ash's Totodile and his Cyndaquil go all the way.

TotodileCharizard

Ok, I don't know if anyone knows me in here. I have finally returned from the grave, which means I'll be active on here again =)

"I would like to gain access to your social club please."-Spongebob Squarepants

So, may I join? Totodile has always been my ultimate favorite Pokemon.

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
I slightly remember seeing you somehwere...but I like seeing which members are inactive, so I kight have seen you then. Welcome, and welcome back, I guess. Rave is now a mod, Joe finally sorted out the inactive mods and Coronis left.

Last edited:

Cycloneblaze

Analytical
I think I should be ok now....The 1st page is all updated. Took a while though.

Topicness: Have/are you going to buy Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Yep, when it comes out at the end of June.

I certainly am! Only it'll take a while to save up.Or I could wait till I go to New York/for my birthday/for christmas.Sigh...