• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Totodile, Croconaw and Feraligatr Club V.2

I don't have a least favorite out of the Toto-line... I like them all very much. :( I would say that Feraligatr is my favorite out of the three, though...

And I still wish they would make more Toto merchandise. :( lol

Joshp123

Yeh... it would be good if they made more totodile stuff.
Anyways, I'm probably going to add a toto/evos club banner in my signature,
Don't worry, if I do, I'll give credit.;) Though I haven't decided which one...

Sorry for this meaningless post,
Josh.

PokeMaster4994

Totodile is #1
hey everybody,
sorry I haven't been posting, I just got back from Queensland.
I agree that they need to make more totodile merchandise. Unfortunately, most merchandise is focused around the first generation so that's basicly all we see.

Pokemaster4994

wingullpie

Pastry Trainer
Hey guys can I join. I love totodile and his evos but totodiles the best.
I drew a cool picture of him but Skeletim liked it so much he stole it.

Please can I join ^_^

wingullpie

Pastry Trainer
Please let me in the club?
I've already posted once but no one replied to say i got in.
Please, I really want to use the banners. they're sweet!

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
Hey Wingull Pie! Try not to double post (against the rules, there's an edit button at the bottom-right of all your posts.) Um just wait I guess. Unforunately I can't let you in, because I'm not a co-owner or anything. Still, I hope you get in. Sorry for stealing your picture, I can scan it and post it here if you want. :) BTW, you know you're still awaiting e-mail confirmation? check your email.

I probably dislike Croconaw the least, same as joshp123. I generally like the first and last forms of starters too. Some more Totodile/evo's Merchandise would be cool, I've got a random totodile figurine that shoots water (picked it up form a market for a $1) It's untextured though, (Spikes aren't coloured, tere's no 'V' stripe across his body and it's just blue) so I don't think it's official...

Skeletim

wingullpie

Pastry Trainer
Please let me in!

sorry didn't know about double posting. It's gonna take for ages to get in!
I reeeeeeaaaallly wanna use those banners. I love the totodile ones. Also don't worry about the drawing. It was pretty good though.

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
oh I'm sorry =(

but I'm back from....well nothing 0.o

wingullpie and Raeipa, you can join of course =)

welcome ^^

Thanks to skeletim for helping out round here =) I'd totally nominate you for co-owner but we need DA first =S

anywhoo

For starter pokemon, totodile's family has suprisingly little merchandise 0.o

I'd love a plushie D=

Last edited:

The_Landlord

I don't care...
Can I be a member? Feraligatr is going to be a part of my battling team.

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
The Landlord is our newest member =)

hmm new topic?

So far, totodile's family are the only pokemon to be based off crocodiles/alligators, does anyone think there should be more? Or if they could've been improved?

Myself, I think crocodiles are wonderful animals, so I think there should be more, but maybe different type combinations =)

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
oh I'm sorry =(

but I'm back from....well nothing 0.o

wingullpie and Raeipa, you can join of course =)

welcome ^^

Thanks to skeletim for helping out round here =) I'd totally nominate you for co-owner but we need DA first =S

anywhoo

For starter pokemon, totodile's family has suprisingly little merchandise 0.o

I'd love a plushie D=

Thanks ^^

I like Croc's too, although I liked the massive prehistoric ones more I think...

I reckon another croc line would be cool, maybe a green/brown colour this time. Water/dark type? I don't think it should have 3 pokemon in it either, just 2.

Skeletim

Joshp123

I think there should definetely be more crocodile/alligator pokemon, just like skeletim; i think there should be a croc line with 2 pokemon, instead of 3, because 3 is a bit too similar to the toto line, maybe a water/grass, water/dark, water/rock(like some of the prehistoric/ancient pokemon such as Kabuto, Kabutops, Omanyte, Omaster and Relicanth.) or maybe even water/steel, you know what skeletim, maybe a prehistoric croc, thats a water/rock type and is revived through a fossil, is a good idea.(Most(if not all) of the fossil pokemon have 2 pokemon in the evo line, so I think it would fit in if it was a real pokemon.)But this is all just my opinion. So you don't need to listen to me. Maybe the names could be something like Archadile(Archaic(Meaning Ancient)+Crocodile) and Primigator(Primitive(meaning Ancient)+Alligator) I just made these names up randomly, so yeah... that's what i think.

Josh

EDIT: I haven't given up on the thread, so if im not on for a while i havent forgotten, im very busy, like a lot of people are.

Last edited:

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
I agree. The fossil is a good Idea. Water/Rock seems like pretty good typing, the pokemon could be the fossil with the higher attack out of the two or something.

Skeletim

Joshp123

Sorry for this meaningless post, but how come my name isn't on the the first post, im not angry or anything, just wondering, because thats why i thought i wasnt a member.

Also another topic;
If there was another Crocodile/Alligator Pokemon, what would you call it and Why? Does it evolve, What would it evolve into and how? And what type would it be?

^^Yeh I know it's more like 6 questions.:p

My answer: Archadile. (Revived from Scale Fossil, Scale Fossil found by Fishing(5% chance of finding it) or Underground) (Archaic(Meaning Ancient)+Crocodile)
It evolves into Primigator by leveling up to level 40.(Primitive(Meaning Ancient)+Alligator)
Archadile's Type: Water
Primigator's Type: Water/Rock

~Josh

Last edited:

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
heehee it be my birthday today! ^^ I'm officially 17 =)

Joshp, You're probably not on the list because it hasn't been updated for a while. But I'm not sure.

If there was another Crocodile/Alligator Pokemon, what would you call it and Why? Does it evolve, What would it evolve into and how? And what type would it be?

ooh I'm not goos with fakemon 0-0

so I have no clue for name, evolution etc, but a water/ground combo would be good =D

maybe one that goes

Caiman > Crocodile > Alligator, but thats the totodile line anyway =X

Joshp123

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:p
Yeah, now that I think about it, a Water/Ground is a bit more suitable for a prehistoric croc, it could probably learn like Earthquake and some other ground moves, i guess that would be cool:)

Ohh, I kind of figured that was the reason why I wasn't on the list, but thankyou for clarifying that.

Last edited by Dark Arceus; 8-12-2008 at 10:55 PM.
So yeah it was a while ago when it was updated, so thats good that I'm actually IN the club.

Also, I know I shouldnt be the one to say this(because I am not on all the time either), but I don't want this club to die, so people: please comment!

Josh

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
Thank you ^^

haha, course you're in the club =) 'specially seeing as how everyone gets allowed in :)

Nah it's ok really....I don't post as much as I could either...

hmm we need more topics, but we only get like..2 or 3 replies to each one...

and my mind's blank =-)

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
Happy Birthday!

How about...

Favourite Pokemon Game
(Not sure if it's been said or not...)
Um... Probably Ruby, as I have the longest play time on it, tied with pokemon puzzle challenge, Love that game.

Skeletim

Joshp123

Favourite Pokemon Game
Probably Diamond, but only because its the only pokemon game I've played so far, except for Pokemon Stadium(I played it at my friends house a couple times.) and also Pokemon Stadium 2(I had it on the computer a couple of years ago.)
But things I don't like about it you can't get every pokemon(obviously like all other pokemon games except for the Mystery Dungeon games.)OH YER... I've also played Mystery dungeon blue rescue team! Duh, why didnt I remember! I said it in my first post hehe, I actually liked that game, I finished most of it but I still had to get about a third of the legendarys, but yeah... I got Very far on that game IMO, but I had to give it back eventually, because it was a rental game from Blockbuster and I had it for over... I don't know, let's say 3 months.:D But yeah... I actually played that before diamond I guess, Oh one more, I've played mystery dungeon explorers of time(and I started with Totodile (Yay! I got who I wanted!) and my partner was Charmander) once on an emulator on the computer(before I got my Ds of course, I've had it for like 4 months and I've only got like 2 games; Drawn to life(I got it with the ds) and Diamond. :p)

EDIT: I'm pretty sure this question has been brought up already, but here it goes in any case:
Who is/are your favourite pokemon BESIDES Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr
Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert, Beldum/Metang/Metagross, Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite, (Infernape's cool... because he's my level 83 starter pokemon.:p) and more but I cant remember.;)

If that question has been brought up already I have a different one:
Who is/are your favourite 2nd gen pokemon BESIDES Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr
Mine would probably be either, ummm... I don't really have a favourite 2nd gen pokemon, but I do kinda like: Larvitar, Crobat, Wobbuffet, Heracross, Scizor, Sneasel, Octillery, Kingdra & Smeargle.

One more just in case:
Who is your favourite Water type Pokemon BESIDES Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr
Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert. Definitely.

Uhhhh.... another... question..:
Favourite Legendary
Probably Good Ol' Mewtwo. ;)

There ya go, that should keep some people busy for... ...about 30 seconds. o_O

Last edited: