• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toughest Gym Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianG

All the gym leaders were super easy EXECPT FOR BUGSY! I WAS DEFEATED BY HIS SCYTHER EXACTLY 27 TIMES! I could not beat him so I decided to buy Action Replay. I beat Scyther THE SECOND I PULLED INTO THE PARKING LOT WHERE GAMESTOP WAS! By the time I beat Bugsy my Chickorita was a Meganium! Thats why I thought the rest of the gym leaders were easy. Now, I beat part 1 and 2 of the game, caught 300 diffrent pokemon exactly, clocked just under 200 hours, and have 5 stars on my trainer card.

P.S. Jigglypuff is the cutest pokemon ever created <3 :)

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
uhmm

Falkner- easy
Bugsy- tricky, but beat it at the first try
Whitney- "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-" -.- so annoying!
Morty- easy
Chuck- tricky, specially with focus punch -.-
Jasmine- easiest IMO
Pryce- easy
Clair- Hard, but ice types get it done :p
Lt. Surge- easy
Erika- easy
Misty- Hard IMO, her water types are quite strong
Brock- easy
Janine- easy
Sabrina- hard, her psychic types are annoying
Blaine- easy
Blue- the hardest one since it has different types

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
Who was the toughest/hardest gym leader for you to beat. Mine would be Whitney I always hated that Miltank.

Same here ^^; I always hated that cursed Miltank from the old H/G/C to the Remakes of HG/SS. I really hated how she kept getting lucky with, "Roll Out" She kept getting a hit and basicaly kept wiping out my team and it didn't matter if there where good agaisnt it or not, especialy when you hit the third round of hits.... But I laughed at her when she cried about losing XD

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Falkner - easy
Bugsy - easy, but only b/c I picked Cyndaquil
Whitney - actually only took two tries. Got lucky with Metronome.
Morty - actually hard, especially with that Gengar. Had to temporarily bring back Togepi and Extrasensory into my team.
Chuck - easy
Jasmine - easy
Pryce - easy
Clair - had to restart the battle multiple times before I finally got past Kingdra. Maybe I shoudln't have taught Starmie the 70-80% accuracy moves. YAY HAX.

Surge - easy, especially if you have a Graveler/Golem
Sabrina - hard. High Speed + High Sp.Atk = huge amounts of power.
Erika - easy
Misty - easy
Brock - easy
Janine - not as hard as I thought it would be
Blaine - easy
Blue - only a minor annoyance

CLAIR!Reset my SS just beat her now.My strongest is a Lv37 Feraligatr.Luckily it can survive a hyper beam at full health and has ice fang.I'm lucky my 3 strongest pokemon have alot of Sp.Def to take Dragon Pulses.1 bad thing.If you get critical hited it turns near impossible.Beware of Kingdra i tell you.

blackterravolt

Penguin Lover
I'd have to say Clair. Her Kingdra was a beast against my Pokemon.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
definately clair, altough i only lost to her once with unrestored pokemon, her dragonite creamed my confused feraligatr though

Massae

I dint find whitney hard since i had an heracross in me team. Got him focus blast and creamed her team. Clair was the hardest, specially her kingdra.

My first battle against gym leader Whitney...

Soulsilver:
Crockonaw used bite! Miltank's Infatuation made croconaw fall in love with Miltank!

Me:
"What?!? You've got to be kidding me!?!"

Soulsilver:
Croconaw is in love! Croconaw is immobilized by love! Miltank used stomp! Critical Hit! Croconaw fainted.

Trainer sent out Flaafy!

Miltank used attract! Flaafy is in love! Flaafy is immobilized by love!

RAGEQUIT!!!

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Hands down as everyone said, Whitney. She made Miltank seem so much better than it actually is xD

cookies kill you

Like a boss
for bugsy get a geodude and you win but other than that just annoying
i guess it would have to go to either clair or whitney im goin whitney

Admin13

1st place Whitney: The awful cow
2nd place Clair: Dragon are always difficult(outside of Drudigon)
3rd place Blue: is Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.