• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toughest MPH matches.

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
Who was your hardest opponent on MPH? Friends, Rivals, and nobody in particular.

Me:
WolfGunner:*****
AceReject:****
nSPPf_Wild:*** ( ::Wildfire:: )
SAM:*** ( Grammer )
9-Volt EX:** ( 9voltdude )

Any tough guys you've fought?

Swampy

Crack the Skye
***** Eikon (Now known as Nightfly)
**** FeverFrei (brgrkng_NS now)

Strongest opponents on my Rivals list. I few GameFAQ members on my rivals list get props from me as well.

Windfang

Pokemon Solider
Today I played someone named Jnson, I got owned, anyway I did manage to kill him once. HOOAH. I found out he was a 4 star, I am still only a 1 (had the game for just a week).

Ash

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
New one

. :***

Yes, his name is .

Octillery

You're cool.
KarimvsMe? *****
Exc35umTEC***. He's part of my clan but he pwns :0
Samus Aran ***** tied with her but it was close.
XBlaze *****

scythian_reaper

EXC355UM DOMU5
Octillery said:
KarimvsMe? *****
Exc35umTEC***. He's part of my clan but he pwns :0
Samus Aran ***** tied with her but it was close.
XBlaze *****

Cool...I was mentioned...its me EXC btw..
Plus I'm 4 stars now...making my way to 5 soon...^_^

NFreak

Insert Title Here
I can't remember any names. My toughest matches are against those n00b alt-abusers. Also, I have a tough time fighting 4- and 5-star players.

Mequuh

I eat poo. Too damn hard. He used Samus.. Just kept jumping out and misseling my turret.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Well, I've got back into playing the game to notice most 4 stars suck. ._. ; Shame indeed.

MoleculoSF - ***
NS_Vicho - ****

(XNS)_Brice - ****
GF_Elesp - ****
GF_Mara - ****
GFAQS_Bugs - ****
NS_NoMercy - *****

NS_MPMaster - ****

Underlined ones are *VERY* strong and are, IMHO, some of the best players in the game.

Hoshi no Kabii

I can't remember his name because he never added me as a rival, but he was a 5-star hunter in a 4 player match. He racked up 7 kills in less than 10 seconds!

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
I haven't played too many matches lately, so I can't say anyone new really. Except for a few here...

I have a few new ones...
Wiimote: ***
Hakodoushi: ***
Master A1: ***

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
I'm finally lv. 2 in MPH woo!
but anyway...the hardest i've faced, was IRV_05 (who added stuff to his name but I forget what). He thought I was good. He got me 7 times, I got him 3. He was lv. 2, and still is. He was on the wifi.com ranking board, and he is in my rival list.
Thats it. *waits for Deoxys Prime to scream at him* Since I didn't mention him.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
scythian_reaper said:
Out of that list...I know Elesp, Brice and NS_NoMercy.... ^_^
Are they on your rivals list? I have not seen (XNS)Brice in ages, he/she prolly doesn't play anymore. xX;; Eikon stopped playing too. D:

Grammer

RUH OH!!!111
Mequuh said:
I eat poo. Too damn hard. He used Samus.. Just kept jumping out and misseling my turret.

I remember him spamming up the leader boards the day the game was realeased.

scythian_reaper

EXC355UM DOMU5
::Wildfire:: said:
Are they on your rivals list? I have not seen (XNS)Brice in ages, he/she prolly doesn't play anymore. xX;; Eikon stopped playing too. D:

Elesp is...I know Brice...and I played NS_NoMercy on WiFi....#_^

Swampy

Crack the Skye
scythian_reaper said:
Elesp is...I know Brice...and I played NS_NoMercy on WiFi....#_^
Is Elesp a **** and have Sylux as his favorite character? I noticed a lot of people are posing as high ranking players such as him. D:

Bayleef

Onion?
XBlaze is certainly the most powerful opponent I have faced, but I wouldn't say fighting him was my toughest match. When I had the oppurtunity to face him, I wasn't prepared and got my butt handed to me. I think, that had I been at my peak, that the match could have been much closer.