1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Toughest PMD Dungeons?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by FullmetalJackie, May 15, 2018.

1. FullmetalJackie

FullmetalJackie Well-Known Member

In your opinion, what were the toughest dungeons? For me it was the Zero Isles. I hated them.

2. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

From the original Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, I felt that Joyous Tower was a hassle to traverse since it was hard to climb with its 99 floors.

Daizy likes this.
  3. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

Zero Isles because of the level reduction and item loss. I also dislike all dungeons with Grimer tiles that ruin my food supply.

MockingJ likes this.
  4. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I vaguely recall a few dungeons where we had to surrender our inventory and begin at Level 1, which was definitely irksome.

5. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'd have to go with the Zero Isle dungeons as well. I attempted to get through them many, many times, but was never able to make it through a single one. Think the best I did was make it to the halfway point of one of them (?). I can't remember exactly since it's been a long time since I've tried any of the Zero Isles, but I definitely remember struggling with them.

Daizy likes this.
  6. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

Admittedly, I usually failed in those dungeons somewhere around the dozenth floor. I just couldn't keep up with the enemies found in those dungeons.

7. Tsukuyomi56

Tsukuyomi56 Blizzard Maiden

Discounting the Zero Isle dungeons, any dungeon with Drifloon/Drifbilm. Unburden and Ominous Wind spam is just nasty. Dungeons with Ghost-type Pokemon that can pass through walls are also not fun particularly if you hero/partner lacks moves to hit them while in the walls if you are restricted to using them storyline wise.

Leonhart and Daizy like this.
  8. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

Yeah, I find dungeons with Ghost-types to be a major hassle, especially ones with Nukenin (Shedinja). The fact that Ghost-types can move through walls is a bit unfair.

9. Denko Sekka

Denko Sekka Well-Known Member

Definitely Sky Tower or whatever Rayquaza's dungeon in PMD Red and Blue was called 'cause of the Duskulls and Shuppets in the walls.

FullmetalJackie likes this.
  10. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

In hindsight now that I'm replaying Explorers of Time, the Temporal Spire section of Temporal Tower was a nightmare all because of Porygon-Z using Discharge there like crazy.

11. Denko Sekka

Denko Sekka Well-Known Member

Not to mention Primal Dialga was a monster of a challenge to take down. The Time/Darkness games were hard. :(