• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tour De Hoenn v2

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
Well, a different journey sprite comic I made at the start of the year. It's about a tour guide (Josh) showing people around Hoenn. Some of you may remember it. Well it's back. :p

WARNING: Some references not intended for young children. Mild references though.
1 - Littleroot Town
2 - Route 101
3 - Oldale Town
4 - Route 102
5 - Petalburg City

Current Episode:
ep5.png

Credits:
Meowth346's Charsets for all the characters (I think)
MS Paint being my pallete.
The RBY/GSC hero sprite ripped by me
Maps from VGMaps and AdvanceMap

Comments and Constructive Criticism

And yes I am aware of the rookie mistake in Ep 4. :p

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
1)Don´t use Smilies in text (ep 3)
2)That Spearows sound like a copy on blueguy´s Murderous Pidgeot (ep 3)

Apart for that, is funny

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Sometimes I can't tell who's talking...can you make the lines connecting the speech bubbles to the character thicker? Sometimes, there's no line at all.

Otherwise, it's a decent, funny comic.

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
1)Don´t use Smilies in text (ep 3)
2)That Spearows sound like a copy on blueguy´s Murderous Pidgeot (ep 3)

Apart for that, is funny

1. Yeah, I try avoiding that. Sometimes I feel a need to put them into specify some things though. Not terribly great at editing faces on sprites.

2. Not really. Pokémon have gotta eat, humans sound good to eat. :p If I wanted to copy his Pidgeot I'd give them bigger roles and they'd be recurring. At times if there is need for murder, I'll probably have random ones eating at them.

Thanks.

Sometimes I can't tell who's talking...can you make the lines connecting the speech bubbles to the character thicker? Sometimes, there's no line at all.

Otherwise, it's a decent, funny comic.

A lot of the times the audience won't talk. Josh (The tour guide) does most of the talking and he's easy to spot too. I'll admit there are times when it is hard to distinguish but it's fairly easy.

As for thickening the lines, I'll give it a try. A lot of the times it does like pretty crud though.

Thank you.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
It's funny. Strange though when the Pokemon Red character and the Pokemon Gold character burst in and start for a fight. Keep it up i'm gonna be watching out for the next parts.

Imperial Flygon

My asparagus Burns!!
Your comic is very funny but it's pretty hard for me to tell sometimes where the speech bubbles hit. Make a thiker white mark with black borders on it so it be easy to tell.

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
Hey guys. Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm feeling blegh right now and I went on a trip on the weekend. I'll try doing one on Wednesday.

Saya

Member for 15 years
lol Good job Josh. :p I liked it. Definately a different touch from some of the comics I've read. *nods* I read comics almost 24/7, bleh. Now I'm hungry.
You have any chicken?

:p

Keep up the great work!

~Saya~

OMGosh! Tis my first post on Serebii in many many months! *gasps* *dies*
Ooo! Chicken!

LOL! I love it. Hooray for Red and Gold