• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tour De Hoenn

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
Hiya, start of Summer holidays so I figured I might start a sprite comic. This is about a person named Josh that is touring some people around Hoenn.

WARNING: Some references not intended for young children. Mild references though.
1 - Littleroot Town
2 - Route 101
3 - Oldale Town

Current Episode:
ep3.png

Credist:
My brother for spelling "credits" wrong in our Christmas movie. :p
Meowth346's Charsets for all the characters (Might actually try spriting myself at some point)
Map received using AdvanceMap (ROM Hacking Tool)
MS Paint being my pallete.

Comments and Constructive Criticism

Some of you might remember my older comic which I gave up on. However this one, seeing as I have a heap of time on my hands, I plan to finish. I may continue on after Josh (Tour guide) has finished Hoenn.

Last edited:

kapslock

OH GOSH this comic is fecking funneh. I don't really get the May put tomato sauce on her cookies. Were you beeing literal about that one? Noneless good start, and original idea.

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
pok*e said:
OH GOSH this comic is fecking funneh. I don't really get the May put tomato sauce on her cookies. Were you beeing literal about that one? Noneless good start, and original idea.
Well I had to put something there to distinguish she was really baking cookies and... I dunno... Sauce popped into my mind. I had to make them really outraged about it too. Maybe rat poison. :p

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
XD Hillarious comic lol! And lots of imrpovements from the last one you made! I'll bet this would make an even better comic! XD

deoxys145

Ring Ring Ring!
I like this comic. I'll "tune in" next time to see what happens in odale town...
Note: Other good thing about this comic is that it's not the same old Pokémon journey comic. Great job!

Deoxys Trainer

Bewaaaaaare!
Legendary fan comic reviewer Deoxys Trainer here!

From the looks of this comic, I can tell that this will have more funny things to come! I'll be checking up on this one every now and then!

My rating: 9.5/10 stars!

;386-a;